My Guide Website?
Athens: Roman Agora & Ancient Agora E-ticket & 2 Audio Tours27 Reviews
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to 2 must-see landmarks in Athens, the Roman Agora and Ancient Agora with this skip-the-line e-ticket and discover riveting stories with 2 audio tours for your smartphone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset
- Enjoy a stress-free visit with a combo e-ticket for the Roman and Ancient Agoras
- Download the app and two audio tours on your smartphone prior to your visit
- Marvel at sights like the Gate of Athena Archegetis and the Tower of the Winds
- Be fascinated by the historical exhibits housed the Ancient Agora's museum
- Capture pictures of magnificent views of the city from stunning view points
DescriptionExperience the Roman Agora and the Ancient Agora at your own pace with this skip-the-line e-ticket and two captivating self-guided audio tours that can be downloaded to your smartphone device. Receive your ticket by email and download the app and the audio tour onto your phone prior to your visit. Travel back in time to experience the grandeur of the Athenian Golden Age and uncover the impact of the Roman conquerors on the city. Put on your headphones and explore the imposing Gate of Athena Archegetis, the famed Tower of the Winds, and the Mosque of the Conqueror. Stroll by the Monument of the Eponymous Heroes, the iconic Holy Apostles Church, and the renovated Stoa of Attalos. Learn historical information in an engaging way through the power of storytelling. Discover information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from the ancient times. Immerse yourself in content that is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories. Play the audio tour repeatedly and at anytime, before or after your visit. Relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way. Take part in this unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into Ancient Athens, the birthplace of democracy.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket for the Ancient Agora Skip-the-line ticket for the Roman Agora 2 self-guided audio tours on your smartphone (Android and iOS) An activation link to access your audio tour Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. Audio tour not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C, iPod Touch 5th generation, iPad 4th generation, iPad Mini 1st generation or older versions
- You need storage space on your phone for this tour (200-300MB)
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth onsite
- The archaeological sites are partially accessible for people with disabilities and reduced mobility