My Guide Website?
Athens: Roman Agora Skip-the-Line Ticket and Audio Guide1 Reviews
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to one of the must-see landmarks of Athens: the Roman Agora. Book your skip-the-line ticket and listen to the site's riveting stories with a downloadable audio guide.
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with an entry e-ticket for the Roman Agora
- Download the app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit
- Marvel at the Gate of Athena Archegetis, the Tower of the Winds and the Mosque
- Discover the fountain house, the Vespasianae and the shops
DescriptionWhen in Athens, do like the Romans did. The Roman Agora is a pocket-size time travel tunnel through two thousand years of history. It is the best place in town to appreciate the beauty of life in classical Athens and the ingenuity of ancient Greeks and Romans. Plus, it offers a splendid view of the Acropolis and the opportunity to meet the Winds. Experience the Roman Agora at your own pace with a pre-booked e-ticket and a fascinating self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tour on your phone, prior to your visit, and travel back in time to discover the habits of everyday life in Athens, during the Roman conquest. Put on your headphones and explore the Gate of Athena Archegetis, the Tower of the Winds and the Μosque of the Conqueror through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from the past. It is also your chance to explore Athens with a self-guided city walking tour on your phone and lose yourself in the beauty of its stories. The content of the tours is the result of in-depth research, distilled into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tours can be used repeatedly and at any time, before or after your visit. This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into one of the main and most well-known attractions of Athens and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way.
IncludesAdult entry ticket to the Roman Agora Skip-the-line service Self-guided audio tour on your smartphone (Android & iOS) An activation link to access your audio tour Offline content (text, audio narration and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and an entry ticket for the Roman Agora No live guide or meeting point provided. After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well. The course of the visit may be modified, and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must adhere to the guidelines. Book per device to be used, not per participant. An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is incompatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation. You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)Free and reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site. It is partially accessible for people with disabilities.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€12.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today