Athens: Sailing Cruise along the Coast35 Reviews
Don't miss your chance to join this inclusive half-day sailing experience and explore the beautiful coastline. Swim, snorkel and taste some local delicacies on-board a modern sailing yacht.
- Experience sailing on the clear waters of south-east Athens
- Enjoy swimming, sunbathing, fishing and snorkeling
- Have Greek snacks on-board with local wine
- Choose a morning or evening cruise option
DescriptionFew people know that just half an hour away from the city center, there is a beautiful coastline with sparkling clear waters waiting to be explored. During this tour, you will sail along the Athenian Coast and experience the beauty for yourself. Hop on a sailboat, meet experienced crew and join a heart-filling experience sailing in the Saronic Gulf. Upon leaving the port, the boat will head towards Vouliagmeni Bay, past the Athenian Riviera, for your first swim stop. Enjoy a quick dip in the clear waters before you continue to your second swim stop located off the coast. There you will be served a selection of Greek appetizers and some local wine or refreshments. Learn the basics of sailing from your skipper or just sit and relax in the sun. Explore some hidden coves and drop an anchor in beautiful secluded bays where you will be able to enjoy a swim using the on-board snorkels, flippers and goggles. If swimming is not your thing, then grab a fishing rod and try your luck with fishing. In the mean time, you will be served some authentic Greek tapas and quality Greek wine before making your way back to base for your return.
IncludesSailing trip on a modern sailboat Local, professional English-speaking skipper Greek snacks for a light lunch Water, a glass of wine or a soft drink Snorkeling and fishing equipment Fuel, port fees and taxes Transfers from/to the port Towels Optional gratitudes Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- You can reach the meeting point by tram or taxi from Athens Syntagma square
- Please bring sunglasses, a hat, towel, swimsuit and sunscreen
- According to Greek law, at the time of booking you must let us know ID/passport number, full name, date of birth and nationality of all participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability