My Guide Website?
Athens: Self-Guided Quiz City Tour & Shopping Rewards
Enjoy the ultimate self-guided tour, solve spatial quizzes and discover the hidden gems of Athens Historic Center. The more places you visit, the more gems you earn to redeem at local souvenir shops.
- Sense the urban vibes through Athens' hidden gems
- Explore all the must-see architectural monuments
- Discover fun facts of Athens Historic City Center
- Solve quizzes by engaging with your environment to earn gems
- Redeem your gems at hand-picked local souvenir shops
DescriptionEnjoy the famous “Athens Grand Walk” and explore the Greek Capital in all its glory visiting 35 Points of Interest in this self-guided orientation tour. Mourgos the Athenian Dog will become your most loyal friend, as the hustling streets of the city are his home. Discover all the world-famous landmarks of Syntagma Neighborhood, Academia, Psyri, Monastiraki, and Plaka. Apart from Athens' important monuments, you will get off the beaten path and explore the local architectural gems, flea markets, and food bazaars together with its urban, alternative character. Through the quizzes you will have to notice details on the monuments and look around you for clues, so you will truly engage with your surroundings. You will also enjoy the super Instagrammable spots of Athens, where you can take funny selfies with your guide Mourgos, the Athenian Dog. While you explore Athens City, you can redeem the gems you have earned during your self-guided tour and win discount vouchers at the coolest Greek design concept stores. You can find handmade crafts and unique local creations to take back home with you.
IncludesApp for self-guided navigation, location-based stories, interactive spatial quizzes, and collection of gems Discount vouchers and gifts from local souvenir shops and museum shops
- You can start the self-guided tour whenever you feel like it You can stop and continue whenever you want Perfect for all ages You'll need a charged smartphone to participate