Athens: Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center Visit
Enjoy a leisurely half-day private excursion to the impressive Stavros Niarchos Foundation, Athens' newest cultural gem.
- Enjoy a customized tour through the impressive Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre, designed by renowned architect Renzo Piano
- Experience the past and present of Athens' vibrant culture
- Savor a coffee or refreshment after your tour
- Take a refreshing walk through a set of gardens
DescriptionYour day of adventure will start with a visit to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre, the brand new cultural gem of Athens. You will get the opportunity to explore the architectural marvel designed by world-famous Renzo Piano, which houses the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO), where you will gain insight into their rich cultural and historical background. Enjoy a tour lead by a curator of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre, which will take you in and around the impressive buildings, as well as grant you access to otherwise off-limits spaces. After the tour, you will be able to enjoy a beverage either at the nearby Marina or at the Center’s open-air café if you choose to stay and explore it further.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport by luxury, private vehicle, at your disposal throughout the tour duration 1.5-hour private guided tour by an English-speaking curator of the SNFCC Coffee or refreshment Private services of a specialized guide All taxes Personal expenses
- • This is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires
- Prices vary according to group size
- Please provide all customer names and dates of birth at time of booking
- Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water and lots of energy
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability