My Guide Website?
Athens: Street Culture & Food Tour
Do you want to experience the oldest city in Europe the way the locals do? Explore the exciting city of Athens with a local guide. Find the hidden gems that make Athens so unique, feel the culture and enjoy the typical food.
- Enjoy a fun, small-group tour that is personalized for you
- Taste a variety of street food and quick drinks
- Experience Athens like an Athenian
- See the sights and experience the culture of a true Athenian neighbourhood
DescriptionStroll with your friendly local leader around the neighbourhood that has it all! From 100-year-old taverns, to Michelin star winning restaurants, the biggest club scenes and more than fifty different small theater stages and music stages! Make the most of your time in Athens! This tour provides you with a unique adventure as you discover a truly Athenian neighbourhood. With the help of your local guide, you will be shown the best places to eat, drink and have fun. Enjoy a walk through the Gazi-Metaxourgeio neighbourhood where you will find visitors are greeted with Athenian hospitality. It is a vibrant and lively neighbourhood in the midst of transformation and change. Discover a place where the traditional essence is surrounded by the urban landscape! Time, somehow stops here and old buildings with a troubled history alternate with some of the best restaurants, modern skate bowls and uniquely graffitied walls. Relax in hidden backyards and peek through the windows of the past while sipping Greek wine. Spot the trendiest places for a night out and meet the coolest people of Athens.
IncludesLocal tour leader Sweet and savory street food & drinks Athens guide magazine Athens map Hotel pickup and drop off Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost) Additional food and drinks Entrance fees (tickets) to the archaeological sites
- • This tour is not suitable for small children • The tour is vegetarian-friendly as only one stop involves meat tasting. However, there are limited choices for other dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or dairy-free • No entrance fees are required
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes (no high heels)
- Please bring a hat and sunscreen lotion
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Dress according to weather
- Don't forget to bring your camera
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now