Athens: The Acropolis Museum Afternoon Guided Tour6 Reviews
Have a thorough visit of the Acropolis Museum which hosts its collections across three levels, as well as in the archaeological excavation that lies at its foundations covered with glass.
- See the marble masterpieces on display at the Acropolis Museum
- Be guided by experienced licensed guides in a small group tour
- Enjoy the view to the Acropolis hill from the 2nd floor cafe space
DescriptionSpend an afternoon in the Acropolis Museum of Athens. Designed by renowned Swiss architect Bernard Tschumi and notable Greek architect Michalis Photiadis, the Acropolis Museum will surely captivate you. Its seamless modern lines elegantly incorporate artifacts exclusively from the Acropolis, and excavations will also be visible under the glass floors and walkways. The marbled surviving treasures are impressively displayed with the use of natural light, situated on a modernist open layout. Panoramic views from the 2nd floor cafe space will top the experience. Be guided by experienced licensed guides in a small group tour.
IncludesLocal licensed guide Skip-the-line service Entrance fees (approximately €10 per adult/€5 concessions/€5 per child) Hotel pick-up and drop-off service Food and beverages Gratuities (optional, usually 10%)
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions, rain or shine
- Entry tickets will not be included in the tour fee and must be paid by cash on-site to the guide
- Please make sure you have cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets
- If you are a student or teenager: have your ID, pass or student card ready to show to the office representative, you'll be entitled to the reduced entrance fees
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now