My Guide Website?
Athens: The Wine Lover's Private Tour at a Greek Winery
Discover amazing wines during a wine tour in Northern Attica, while visiting a modern museum. Taste wines from two major viticulture areas of Greece, a grape distil and a balsamic vinegar.
- Visit a historic winery on the northern outskirts of Athens and taste award winning wines
- Visit a modern wine museum and cellar and learn the history of the estate
- Taste wines with origin from the viticultural area of Drama in Northern Greece and from Attica
- Indulge your palette with one grape distil and one balsamic vinegar
- Learn about Greek wines from an experienced wine expert or sommelier
DescriptionVisit a prominent Greek winery and learn about its story, starting in Northern Greece, at the viticultural area of Drama, followed by a second winery near Athens, cultivated in 2000, and build in 2003. Being a leader in the wine industry, they produce excellent and multi-awarded labels, in both wineries. Upon arrival at the winery, you will be introduced to the history of the family, and their milestones throughout their years of operation. Then, visit the modern wine museum and cellar, renovated in 2011, probably the most comprehensive attempt in the country to reflect the course of vine and wine through time and space. After your tour, begin the tasting of their wines, vinegar, and distilled products while pairing them with local delicacies. Then, you can opt for an extra premium tasting and/or be transferred back to Athens.
IncludesPick-up & return transfer from your point of choice within Athens Visit inside a winery and a modern wine museum and cellar Local delicacies during the tasting Experienced wine expert/sommelier during the tour A small bottle of water per person All admissions and tasting fees Option for a premium tasting
- At the time of booking inform you local tour operator of your preferred pickup point and you will receive an email with pickup details
- Passengers must be able to prove age over 18 years for consumption of alcohol at wineries
- It is recommended that all travellers have their own insurance policy that covers all the activities on the tour including delay, illness and loss of property which may result in failure to join or complete our tour
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles or inside winery buildings
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€140.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today