My Guide Website?
From Athens: Ancient Corinth Day Trip with Private Transfer1 Reviews
Discover the secrets of Ancient Corinth and admire the famous Isthmus of Corinth. Explore the famous and imposing archaic temple of Apollo and enjoy the impressive panoramic view at Acrocorinth.
- Discover the secrets of Ancient Corinth and admire the famous Isthmus of Corinth
- Admire the famous and imposing archaic Temple of Apollo
- Enjoy the impressive panoramic view at Acrocorinth
- Enjoy the convenience of private transfer from your hotel
- Choose to tour with or without your own private guide
DescriptionDiscover the secrets of Ancient Corinth on this day trip with private transfer. Cross the Isthmus of Corinth, and visit ancient sites like the Temple of Apollo and the Acropolis of Corinth. Choose to go alone or with a guide. Begin your journey by crossing the highway and stopping at the Canal (Isthmus) of Corinth. Witness the narrow strip of land that connects mainland Greece to the Peloponnese. Continue on to Ancient Corinth. Admire the famous and imposing archaic Temple of Apollo, with monolithic Doric columns of which seven still stand prominently above the ruins of the ancient Agora. Visit Acrocorinth (the Acropolis of Corinth), a steep rock 575 meters tall that dominates the plain of Corinth. Learn about the strategic location of Acrocorinth, such that the Corinthians could control the only entrance from mainland Greece to the Peloponnese and all communication between Corinth and the Saronic Gulf. Enjoy the impressive panoramic view of the area and take pictures to remember your trip.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (any hotel in Athens) Driver (If you want a licensed guide or an escort please choose the appropriate option) Transportation by luxury minibus with Wi-Fi
- You may arrange your own starting time by following the instructions after booking Kindly note that the driver guide is not a licensed guide for archaeological areas, and he can't enter with you into them If you need a licensed guide, make sure you book the option with a licensed guide Note that you may need to have a valid ID or passport with you while visiting the sites