My Guide Website?
From Athens: Delphi, Arachova and Chaerone Pivate Day Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a private 8-9 hour private trip to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Delphi from Athens. Access the Temple of Apollo, Athena Pronaia, Tholos, the Castalian Spring, and Delphi’s Archaeological Museum with a knowledgeable local driver.
- Explore the place that was believed to be the center of the earth
- Visit the Temple of Apollo, Athena Pronaia, Tholos, the Castalian Spring, and Delphi’s Archaeological Museum
- Stop at the traditional picturesque village of Arachova
- Travel to the place where the famous Oracle of Delphi once delivered prophecies
- Relax with a experienced and knowledgeable private driver
DescriptionLeave Athens in the morning via the national highway and pass by the towns of Thebes, Levadia and Arachova. Arrive in Delphi and visit the Castalia Spring and the main archaeological site, including the Temple of Apollo, the Treasury of the Athenians, the Stadium, and more. Next, enjoy lunch in a traditional Greek restaurant in the picturesque town of Delphi. Recharge your batteries with delicious local cuisine, and ponder over the visit to the archeological site. After lunch, stop to see the ruins of the Temple of Athena Pronea and Tholos. Drive down Mount Parnassos and stop again at Cheronia to see the famous “Lion of Cheronia.' The “Lion” is a marble monument erected in the battlefield by Phillip, King of Macedonia and father of Alexander the Great, to commemorate his victory there against the Athenian and Thebean armies in 338 B.C. Feel at ease traveling in a fully air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle with commentary provided by the driver.
IncludesEnglish-speaking private driver with air-conditioned Mercedes Hotel pickup and drop-of Fuel, tolls, parking fees, and all state taxes Cold bottled water
- You need a covid-19 a) vaccination certificate or b) a certificate of disease Minors from four (4) to seventeen (17) years of age may present, as an alternative, a negative self-test statement The order of the suggested itinerary may vary due to unforeseen circumstances Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult The entrance fee to the Delphi/museum is 12 euros Reduced admission to the archaeological sites is possible with your passport if you are from the E.U. and aged 6-25, aged over 65, all E.U. visitors from November 1st to March 31st Children 5 and under from countries outside the E.U, and E.U. students over 25 (with proof of study). You can modify the suggested itinerary according to your personal wishes