From Athens: Full-Day Boat Trip to Aegina Island with Lunch2 Reviews
Your full-day sailing trip starts from Flisvos Marina in Athens and takes you to visit the nearby island of Aegina. On the island, enjoy free time to visit its lovely beaches, friendly town and the amazing ancient temple of Aphaia!
- Take a memorable boat trip to Aegina island from Athens
- Swim and snorkel in secluded coves where few people can go
- Take free time to visit the beautiful island of Aegina and the ancient temple of Aphaia
- Enjoy lunch prepared for you on the boat
DescriptionMake the most of a day in Athens with this full-day excursion on board a modern sailing yacht. You will leave Athens from the Marina Flisvos port at 10:00 AM and sail south towards the coasts of Aegina. During the first 2-hours of sailing, you can soak in the sun, have a drink and get ready for some swimming at one of the carefully-selected swimming spots. Your captain is very experienced in finding the best spots for swimming, where you will also be served lunch. You will stop for 2-hours and taste some amazingly fresh local delicacies with a glass of wine or a soft drink. After your 2-hour stop, you will take the boat into one of the accessible harbors of Aegina. The selected ports of call can be either Agia Marina in North-East Aegina or Souvala at North Aegina, depending on the weather conditions. On arrival, you will have 2 hours of free time to explore the island on your own. During this time you can choose to visit the breathtaking temple of Aphaia, or just sit in a café after a stroll to enjoy the views. The boat will leave the port at 5:00 PM to return to Athens by 7:00 PM at the latest.
IncludesBoat cruise on a modern sailing yacht Professional English-speaking captain and crew Light lunch, fruit, water, and a glass of wine or a soft drink Use of snorkeling equipment Fuel cost, port fees & taxes Transfers from/to the port Any drinks/meals not mentioned above Optional crew tips Entry tickets and transport to Aphaia Temple
- The boat accommodates up to 40 people
- You can easily reach the meeting point by tram or taxi from Athens city center
- According to Greek law, at the time of booking you must let us know ID/passport number, full name, date of birth and nationality of all participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now