My Guide Website?
From Athens: Full-Day Cruise to Aegina, Agistri, & Aponissos7 Reviews
Discover the Saronic Islands on a day trip from Athens. Dive into the crystal-clear waters of the Saronic Gulf, soak up the Mediterranean sun, and experience the distinct Greek Island way of life.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you escape the hustle and bustle of Athens
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Agistri's verdant island paradise
- Dare to jump off the sailing boat in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea
- Sample traditional Greek delicacies made using ethically sourced ingredients
- Experience the unforgettable flavor of Aegina Island pistachios
DescriptionDepart from the bustling city of Athens for the day and head for the Saronic Islands on a day trip. Feel the salty summer breeze, enjoy the exquisite views of the Greek islands, and spoil yourself with homemade Greek delicacies. Depart Athens on an authentic motorized wooden sailing boat. Skip the overcrowded tourist boats, pick your favorite spot on deck, and take in the city's skyline as your crew gives you an overview of the day. Wander through Aegina’s charming alleyways, and take in the many shades of blue on the beaches in Agistri. Explore the magnificent beauty of one of 3 incredible swimming spots – Aponisos, Moni, or Metopi. Snorkel around tiny islets and dare jump off a boat into the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Then, enjoy local delicacies with fresh ingredients ethically sourced from trusted farms and groceries around Greece. Indulge in the finest quality olive oil and fresh organic ingredients.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Boat cruise Professional crew Welcome drinks (coffee, juice, water, tea) Welcome snack (pastries) Light brunch snack Traditional Greek lunch Fresh-cut fruit Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks Snorkeling gear Water noodles Aponisos beach entry fee
- This tour is unlike mass tourism boats that advertise daily cruises with multiple stops resembling normal ferry service The food served on board is ethically sourced from trusted farms and groceries around Greece. The meals are made using the finest quality olive oil and fresh organic ingredients The price is all-inclusive without hidden costs for the listed food and services provided In case of bad weather, an alternative date or refund will be offered for the cruise Bring warm clothing especially when traveling off-season
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€132.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today