My Guide Website?
From Athens: Full-Day Cruise to Aegina, Poros and Hydra224 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens on a full-day tour around the islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina in the Saronic Gulf. Enjoy delicious food and live entertainment aboard a state-of-the-art boat, take part in optional activities and more.
- Explore the cobblestone alleys of Hydra town
- Cruise to the leafy island of Poros and experience the calm of its beaches
- See the historic landmarks of Aegina, such as the Temple of Aphaea
DescriptionClimb aboard the new 'Cosmos' cruise vessel and admire the 21st-century fittings of a 70-meter by 10-meter boat with a capacity for up to 600 passengers. Explore its 5 spacious lounges, state-of-the-art audiovisual systems and 5 bars. A modern kitchen equipped with all the latest equipment, a specially-designed VIP area for 120 people and a VIP cabin add to the sense of luxury. Set sail for to Hydra and discover an island untouched by time. Explore its cobblestone alleys and unique architecture, and see the donkeys that still provide public transportation. Take an optional walking tour of the town to see historic landmarks and traditional houses. Next, cruise to the leafy island of Poros, full of green pine forests and scented lemon groves. Experience the romance and calm of the island at tranquil beaches. Then, go to Aegina, known for its pistachio groves and beautiful beaches. Take an optional bus trip to the majestic Temple of Aphaea and the Byzantine monastery of Agios Nektarios. Experience Greek hospitality at its finest along the way, and enjoy live entertainment, dancing, delicious food and much more.
IncludesFull-day cruise to the 3 beautiful islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina Buffet style lunch of Greek/Mediterranean cuisine on board the boat with live music and entertainment by an orchestra and dancers Round-trip transfers to the port from selected hotels in Athens city center Shore excursions in Hydra and Aegina (extra fees apply) Drinks and breakfast (extra fees apply)
- Extras such as breakfast, transportation and shore excursions can be arranged for an additional fee
- Hotel pick-up can be arranged on request, only from main hotels in the center of Athens, and begins at least 1 hour before the cruise departure
- Shore excursions include a walking tour in Hydra, swimming at Agistri Island with transfers by traditional boat from Aegina and a bus tour to the Temple of Aphaea and Byzantine monastery of Agios Nektarios on Aegina
- Please advise of any dietary requirements to the ship's personnel at least 2 days in advance so that the chef can modify the menu accordingly
- Passengers with disabilities may only travel on the ship with the attendance of an escort
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now