My Guide Website?
From Athens: Full-Day Cruise to Aegina, Poros and Hydra414 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens on a tour around the islands of Hydra, Poros, and Aegina in the Saronic Gulf. Enjoy delicious lunch and live entertainment onboard a state-of-the-art boat.
- Explore the cobblestone alleys of Hydra town
- Cruise to the leafy island of Poros and experience the calm of its beaches
- See the historic landmarks of Aegina, such as the Temple of Aphaea
DescriptionClimb aboard the new 'Cosmos' cruise vessel on a day trip from Athens to Aegina, Poros, and Hydra. Explore the 5 spacious lounges, state-of-the-art audiovisual systems, and 5 bars of the 70x10 meter boat. Take an optional bus tour of the Temple of Aphaia and Monastery of Agios Nektarios in Aegina. Set sail for Hydra and discover an island untouched by time. Explore its cobblestone alleys and unique architecture, and see the donkeys that still provide public transportation. Take an optional walking tour of the town to see historic landmarks and traditional houses. Next, cruise to the leafy island of Poros, full of green pine forests and scented lemon groves. Experience the romance and calm of the island at tranquil beaches. Then, go to Aegina, known for its pistachio groves and beautiful beaches. Take an optional bus trip to the majestic Temple of Aphaia and the Byzantine Monastery of Agios Nektarios. Experience Greek hospitality at its finest along the way, and enjoy live entertainment and dancing. A modern kitchen, a VIP area for 120 people, and a VIP cabin add to the sense of luxury.
IncludesFull-day cruise to Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Buffet style lunch of Greek/Mediterranean cuisine Live music and entertainment Round-trip transfers to the port from selected hotels in Athens
- Extras such as breakfast, transportation and shore excursions can be arranged for an additional fee
- Hotel pick-up can be arranged on request, only from main hotels in the center of Athens, and begins at least 1 hour before the cruise departure
- Shore excursions include a walking tour in Hydra, swimming at Agistri Island with transfers by traditional boat from Aegina and a bus tour to the Temple of Aphaea and Byzantine monastery of Agios Nektarios on Aegina
- Please advise of any dietary requirements to the ship's personnel at least 2 days in advance so that the chef can modify the menu accordingly
- Passengers with disabilities may only travel on the ship with the attendance of an escort