My Guide Website?
From Athens: Hot-Air Balloon Flight Experience near Thebes
Fly in a hot-air balloon and take in sweeping panoramas over the mainland between Athens and ancient Thebes. Enjoy a small-group experience and toast to your flight certificate with sparkling wine.
- Experience a scenic flight in a hot-air balloon over the mainland outside Athens
- Have fun setting up the hot air balloon together with your flight crew
- Admire at the panoramic views over Ancient Thebes from up to 900 feet in the air
- Receive a flight certificate with sparkling wine and a small present
DescriptionRide in a hot-air balloon and admire panoramic views over mainland Greece near Ancient Thebes, only an hour's drive from Athens. Afterward, celebrate your flight completion and certificate with a glass of sparkling wine and a small gift. Take the opportunity to fully participate in the preparation of the hot-air balloon with the crew and then board a small-group basket together with your balloon captain. Before the flight, hear a detailed briefing from the pilot about the safety guidelines and what you will see on the trip. Then, enjoy the sensation of gracefully rising above the ground. Take memorable photos of the panoramic views. After setting gently back down on the ground, enjoy sparkling wine to celebrate the completion of your trip. Receive a flight certificate and a small gift to remember your flight. Then, return back to Athens with your driver.
IncludesHot-air balloon flight 1 glass of sparkling wine Fruits and snacks Flight certificate A small gift
- This activity depends on weather conditions. In the case of bad weather, the flight will be rescheduled or refunded