My Guide Website?
From Athens: Mykonos 2-Day Trip with Overnight Stay
Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens for the night on a 2-day tour to Mykonos. Explore the beautiful town of Chora, see the historical windmills capped with wood and straw, look for the legendary pelican and laze on the sandy beaches.
- Spend the night on the jet set island of Mykonos
- Marvel at the historical windmills so emblematic of the island
- Find your own paradise beach bar to spend the evening
- Swim in the azure sea from Psarou Beach
DescriptionCatch the 07:25 ferry from Piraeus and cross the Aegean Sea to the glamorous island of Mykonos, where you will spend a day and night at leisure on one of the most exciting islands of the Cyclades. Relax on the sunny decks of the ferry and feel the breeze on your face as you cross the sea to discover an island paradise. Upon arrival at Mykonos at 12:45, benefit from a pick-up from the port and journey to your pre-arranged hotel to check in. Make use of your free time to explore the famous nightlife of the jet set island. Your accommodation will be in a double, single or triple room (depending on the number of your group). The next day, enjoy a complimentary breakfast at your hotel before some free time to explore the island on your own. Swim at one of the stunning beaches of golden sand, or stroll around the tiny streets of Mikri Venetia (Little Venice) to see the enchanting fishermen's houses. A representative will pick you up from your hotel to take you back to Mykonos port for the 14:15 ferry to Piraeus, where your tour ends on arrival at 19:45.
IncludesRound-trip economy class ferry tickets (Piraeus - Mykonos - Piraeus) Round-trip shared port to hotel transfers on Mykonos Overnight accommodation on Mykonos, with breakfast All taxes
- Add the upgrade option of a high-speed boat to enjoy more time on the island
- Return transfers to/from the port in Piraeus to your hotel in Athens are available for a surcharge
- Rates valid per person in double /triple room.
- Single travellers must add single supplement before final payment of the booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€439.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today