My Guide Website?
From Athens: Nafpaktos and Delphi Private Sightseeing Tour
Enjoy unique landscapes in Delphi, its history, and its culture, and fall in love with Nafpaktos’ Venetian harbor. Explore a castle known for its beauty, and admire the view from the top of the hill.
- Fall in love with Nafpaktos’ Venetian harbour and the area's beautiful views
- Explore a castle known for its beauty as one of Greece's oldest Venetian forts
- Enjoy the uniqueness of the landscape in Delphi and see the world-famous oracle
- Learn about history and legends while visiting various historical Greek sites
- Taste delicious Greek cuisine at local restaurants and experience Greek culture
DescriptionBegin the tour in Athens, with pickup from your accommodation in Athens. Drive past the Corinth Canal, and admire the connection between the Aegean and Ionian sea. Arrive in Nafpaktos, and visit the Venetian Harbour, one of the most picturesque in the entire country. Admire the harbor, a meeting point for locals where you can enjoy a coffee or local lunch. Take in the beautiful views of the sea and castle walls while sitting under the shade of plane trees. Make your way along cobbled streets, and pass through gardens in bloom on the way to the lofty fortress. Visit Botsaris' Tower, a fifteenth-century building that serves as a museum, and the town clock, which dates back to 1914. Marvel at the castle, acclaimed for its beauty, is also one of the best-preserved Venetian forts in Greece. See the view from the top of the hill to the sea, and the impressive Bridge of Rio-Antirio, and imagine the battle of Nafpaktos raging in the sixteenth century. Travel to Delphi for a good night's sleep to recharge your batteries for the next day's adventure. Explore Delphi, home to Middle Byzantine Art, beautiful architecture, and featured on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Stop at the archaeological site, the museum, and the stadium, and admire the famous Oracle of Delphi. Return from the museum and enjoy the option to grab lunch at a local restaurant with Greek cuisine. Experience the unique landscape and culture, and learn the history of Delphi, dedicated to the god Apollon, and hear about the legends associated with the oracle. Gaze at colorful villages on the journey back to Athens, and stop in the beautiful city of Arachova, one of the most famous ski resorts with a picturesque atmosphere, before returning to Athens.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (any hotel in Athens) Driver (If you want a licensed guide or an escort please choose the appropriate option) Transportation by luxury car/limousine/minivan/minibus with Wi-Fi (vechicle type depends on the number of people)
- The starting time may be arranged in accordance with the traveler's wishes, please communicate with the supplier when booking Kindly note that the driver guide is not a licensed guide for archaeological areas, and he can't enter with you If you need a licensed guide for Delphi, make sure you book the option with a licensed guide Note that you may need to have a valid ID or passport with you while visiting the sites