My Guide Website?
From Athens: Nafpaktos Private Sightseeing Tour
Fall in love with Nafpaktos' undeniable charm and history. Explore its harbor, castle and stunning view from the top of the hill.
- Fall in love with Nafpaktos’ Venetian harbor and its surrounding areas
- Explore one of best-preserved Venetian forts in all of Greece
- Enjoy the stunning scenes of the Corinth Canal during your ride to Nafpaktos
- Taste delicious Greek cuisine at the local restaurants
- Learn about history and legends while visiting various historical Greek sites
DescriptionDepart from your accommodation in Athens to the historical port of Nafpaktos. Located near the Corinth Canal that connects the Aegean and Ionian Seas, the scenic views of your ride are a great setup for an even nicer destination. You will begin your excursion of this touristic historical town at the Venetian Harbor, the most defining landmark there is in Nafpaktos. Its unique shape and the well-adorned buildings surrounding it will make you want to explore every inch. Its good selection of restaurants and view of both the castle and the sea makes it a great place for lunch. Leaving the harbor you will walk along the cobbled streets, across different neighborhoods, making your way to the 15th-century Botsaris Tower, currently operating as a museum. This is one of the best-preserved Venetual fortifications in all of Greece. See the view from the top of the hill to the sea, and the impressive Bridge of Rio-Antirio, and imagine the battle of Nafpaktos raging in the sixteenth century.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (any hotel in Athens) Driver (is not a licensed guide but can explain a lot about the places you will visit) Transportation by luxury car/limousine/minivan/minibus with Wi-Fi (vechicle type depends on the number of people)
- Pick-up time can be arranged with the tour provider The driver guide is not a licensed guide for archaeological areas A valid ID or passport might be requested upon entering sites