My Guide Website?
From Athens: Private Corinth Tour with Transfer
Relive the glory days of ancient Greece with a private trip to the city of Corinth departing from Athens. Explore the Temple of Apollo and the Isthmus of Corinth, and take in views of the Acropolis.
- Immerse yourself in the world of ancient Greece with a tour of Corinth
- Visit an archaeological place of strategic importance and vast heritage
- Admire the Temple of Apollo and the Isthmus of Corinth as you learn about them
- Take in the incredible views of the Acropolis of Corinth from the distance
- Browse through a local museum's collection of important sculptures and artifacts
DescriptionDiscover the historic monuments and rich heritage of Corinth, thought to have been the richest city in the ancient world. Take an excursion out of Athens to explore this archaeological gem with a professional guide. Visit the ruins of the imposing Temple of Apollo and other local landmarks. Get picked up from your accommodation in Athens and head over to Corinth for a private trip back to the city's golden days. Learn about the importance of the Temple of Apollo and tour the Isthmus of Corinth, the link between west and east, which boosted commerce in the area. Take in panoramic views of the Acropolis of Corinth, visit a museum with perfectly-preserved sculptures, and witness fascinating sceneries that combine the ruins of ancient Greece with modern-day architecture and a fast-paced lifestyle.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation during the activity Tour guide
- Please list the names of all participants when booking the activity.