My Guide Website?
From Athens: Private Full-Day Tour of Ancient Olympia
Embark on a private luxury tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ancient Olympia.
- Take a private full-day tour to ancient Olympia from Athens
- Set foot in the original Olympic stadium where athletes competed
- See the ancient temples of Zeus and Hera
- Visit masterpieces of classical art in the museum
DescriptionBegin your private luxury tour to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ancient Olympia. Explore the rich and extensive archaeological site and museum, which houses many masterpieces of classical art. Discover the extensive ruins from the 8th-century B.C. at Olympia, where athletes were taught and trained for the Olympic games of antiquity. Tour the tunnel through which the athletes would emerge into the stadium, as well as the temples and original structures, such as the Temple of Zeus and Hera, where the Olympic flame is lit. This tour will be exclusive to your group alone with door-to door-return transfer from your hotel, cruise ship, or another place of residence in Athens. Travel in the company of a highly experienced and informative guide who will go at your pace.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bottled water Wi-Fi in vehicle
- The tour start time is flexible on request
- The tour is private for your group only
- Pickup and drop-off at a different location is possible on request
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€363.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today