In the Steps of Athenian Democracy Private Guided Tour
Get acquainted with the ancient heart of the city through this unique democracy-themed guided walking tour.
- Visit Athens' most historically-important landmarks
- Enjoy a private guided tour with an experienced state-licensed guide
- Gain insider background information, anecdotes, and historical context about Athenian Democracy
DescriptionThis tour is the perfect choice for avid history buffs. This half-day guided walking tour of Athens will get you acquainted with the ancient heart of the city and the history of ancient Greek democracy. In the company of your state-licensed guide, retrace historical footsteps and lose yourself in the richness of the age-old Greek civilization. Your day will be dedicated to the exploration of Athens’s most impressive sites, such as the Acropolis and the ancient Agora. Your insight into the ancient democratic values will be enriched with a visit to the Pnyx Hill, the meeting place of the Ecclesia tou Dimou, the famous Athenian assembly of citizens, where important decisions were made regarding the city.
Includes2-hour guided tour to the Acropolis 2-hour guided tour to the Ancient Agora Visit to Pnyx Hill Private services of a state-licensed guide All taxes Entrance fees to the archaeological sites Personal expenses
- This is a private tour and it is possible to customize it to meet your desires • Prices vary according to group size • As this is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sunscreen
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and lots of energy
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now