My Guide Website?
Kerameikos Archaeological Site E-Ticket with audio Tour7 Reviews
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to one of the must-see ancient sights in Athens with this skip-the line ticket to the archaeological site of Kerameikos. Discover its riveting history with an audio app tour that can be downloaded onto your smartphone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with a skip-the-line entry e-ticket for the archaeological site of Kerameikos
- Take an audio tour from the convenience of your smartphone
- Marvel at the Sacred Gate, the Pompeion, the Grave Stele of Dexileos, and the tomb of Dionysius
- Discover the Tomb of Lacedaemonians, the Tritopatreion, the Grave markers, and wonders in the Archaeological Museum of Kerameikos
DescriptionExperience the archaeological site of Kerameikos at your own pace with a skip-the-line e-ticket and a captivating self-guided audio tour that can be downloaded to your phone for offline access. Receive your ticket by email with a link to download the app prior to your visit. Travel back in time with the facinating app content to better understand the life and afterlife of the Athenians. Put on your headphones and discover the tombs, the imposing monuments, and precious artifacts through the power of storytelling. Hear uncommon stories and anecdotes from the ancient times, and learn about the beliefs of the Athenians. Get in-depth research that is available at the touch of a screen. Use the tour to relive your visit anytime before or after your visit. Gain valuable insights into the history and importance of Kerameikos with this tour.
IncludesEntry ticket to the archaeological site of Kerameikos (including the museum) Skip-the-line service An audio tour for your Android or iOS phone Offline content
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through an app) and an entry ticket for the archaeological site of Kerameikos There is no live guide or meeting point for this tour After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour Book per device to be used, not per participant An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB) for this tour Free and reduced admission tickets do not have the skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site