My Guide Website?
Kerameikos: Self-Guided Audio Tour on Your Android/iOS Phone2 Reviews
Discover Kerameikos at your own pace on a self-guided audio tour for your smartphone that has been designed by an expert. Pre-book an entry ticket for skip-the-line access.
- Follow a riveting journey through Kerameikos at your own pace
- Enrich your visit with offline content
- Visit the Sacred Gate, Lacedaemonians Tombs, and more
- Marvel at artifacts at the Archaeological Museum of Kerameikos
- Skip the lines with an optional entry ticket
DescriptionEnjoy a hassle-free visit to Kerameikos with this self-guided audio tour and an optional skip-the-line entry ticket. Listen to fascinating stories based on an award-winning storytelling concept and gain insights into one of the most dynamic and breathtaking attractions of Athens. Begin by downloading your tour on your phone (activation link and instructions found on your confirmation voucher). If you did not choose the audio tour option with an entry ticket, make sure you purchase one prior to your visit. With your phone and headphones in hand, start your tour from the entrance of the archaeological site and a small hill that provides a panoramic view of Kerameikos. Avoid roaming charges with offline content including text, audio narration, and maps. Follow along with your audio guide as you explore the rich history of the site and the archaeological museum dedicated to the objects and artifacts found here. Enjoy the freedom to stop anywhere and take your time exploring. Marvel at the Sacred Gate, the Pompeion, the Grave Stele of Dexileos, the tomb of Dionysios, and the Grave Stele of Hegeso. Discover the Lacedaemonians Tombs, the Tritopatreion, the grave markers, and the Archaeological Museum of Kerameikos.
IncludesSelf-guided audio tour on your smartphone (Android and iOS only) Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps) Entry ticket (if option is selected)
- Book per device to be used, not per participant An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)