Mykonos 2-Day Independent Trip from Athens3 Reviews
Spend two fun-filled days on Mykonos, one of the most popular islands in Greece. With great night-life, superb beaches and crystal clear water you are sure to enjoy your time here.
- Discover the wonders of Mykonos in this 2-day independent tour from Athens
- Relax during the gorgeous cruise through crystal clear waters
- Explore the picturesque settings and white-washed houses of Mykonos
- Enjoy excellent nightlife and cuisine
- Swim in one of the many stunning beaches
DescriptionEnjoy two days at the beautiful Greek Island of Mykonos on this independent trip from Athens. Mykonos has some of the best beaches in all of Greece, superb nightlife and the perfect blend of rustic villages and cosmopolitan restaurants. Day 1 This tour offers you the opportunity to discover the beauty of Mykonos over two days. We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens and after a marvelous 4-hour cruise through the beautiful Aegean Sea, we arrive in Mykonos in time for lunch. We will take you to your luxury hotel and then you can enjoy the rest of the day, discovering this beautiful island at your own leisure. Find quaint windmills, picturesque churches, and traditional white-washed houses as you explore the island. Or make the most of the magnificent beaches with a swim in the crystal clear waters. At night, enjoy delicious food to suit your taste at one of the many restaurants, before taking part in the legendary nightlife that Mykanos is renowned for. Day 2 Begin this day with a leisurely breakfast or take an early morning swim, visit the shops or relax on the beach the choice is yours. You also have the option of taking an excursion to the nearby island of Delos, famous for its archaeological sites. In the afternoon, relax during the cruise back to Piraeus, Athens and marvel at the crystal blue waters of the wonderful seas of Greece.
IncludesHotel accommodation with breakfast Economy roundtrip ferry tickets Round-trip port transfers in Athens Round-trip shared hotel transfers in Mykonos Lunch Dinner Drinks Tips (optional) Personal expenses Hotel tax Guide
- This is a non-escorted tour. You will have free time to discover the island at your own leisure. Hotel accommodation will be located close to Mykonos town or elsewhere on the island, depending on availability. Please note that as of January 1 2018, a hotel accommodation tax will be applied. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night. When booking, please provide your nationality and date of birth. This information is required for the issuance of the ferry tickets.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability