My Guide Website?
Nea Makri: Open-Water Diving Advanced PADI Course
This course is designed to advance your diving and will help you build confidence and expand your scuba skills through a series of adventure dives. You will try out different specialties, develop capabilities and find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
- Use professional and safe equipment
- Choose the way you would like to undertake the course
- Receive a certification card by one of the biggest dive associations in the world upon completion
DescriptionYou’ll plan your course with your instructor by choosing from a variety of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives; deep and underwater navigation – and you choose the other three (boat diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, wreck diving and many more ), for a total of five dives. During the Deep Adventure Dive, you will learn how to plan dives to deal with the challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive is focused on your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time. The web-based system lets you study at your own pace with an easy to use, interactive program. You will also have access to an online version of the Advanced Open Water Diver manual. You can also choose to study from a book.
IncludesAll taxes, fees and handling charges Photographs or videos from the dives Diving equipment Training materials (books, e-learning) Certification card Dive logbook DAN insurance
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12
- Open Water Diver certification is necessary to attend the course