My Guide Website?
Private Custom Tour: Athens' Hidden Gems & City Highlights
Discover Athens' hidden gems and iconic landmarks on a tailored tour with a local insider. See famous sites, explore charming neighborhoods, try local foodies, immerse yourself in the city's culture.
- Private walking tour with a knowledgeable local host tailored to your interests
- Be matched with a guide based on your interests and personality
- Choose the length of your experience: 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours
- Marvel at the ruins of the Parthenon and other ancient structures
- Wander the charming streets of Plaka with its neoclassical architecture
DescriptionExperience Athens like never before on a fully tailored walking tour with a knowledgeable local host. Whether you have 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours, your itinerary will be customized according to your preferences and adapted to the number of hours booked. Stroll through charming Plaka and soak in its historic ambiance, quaint alleys, neoclassical architecture, and traditional tavernas. Then, delve into the bustling and vibrant Monastiraki Flea Market and indulge in delicious street food. Discover Athens' thriving contemporary art scene in trendy neighborhoods like Psirri and Gazi for a contemporary feel. The green and serene National Gardens await you for a peaceful stroll among nature and history, while the iconic Acropolis invites you to marvel at the ruins of the Parthenon and soak in panoramic views of Athens. Your expert local host will guide you through the hidden gems and iconic landmarks, sharing fascinating insights and stories and adjusting the itinerary to your wishes and pace. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience to explore Athens and discover what you would miss on your own.
IncludesPrivate and personalized 2, 4, 6, or 8-hour experience with a host Pick-up at your accommodation can be arranged (if central)
- As this is a fully personalized tour, any additional requirements such as tickets, transportation, and food and drinks can be arranged at an additional cost to fit your needs and interests. After booking, you’ll receive a questionnaire to help us match you to the ideal host who can tailor the perfect experience for you. Private groups are typically no larger than 6 persons (if your group is larger then please make this known so arrangements can be made) This a walking tour so please wear comfortable shoes. Private transport can be arranged at an additional cost.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€185.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today