My Guide Website?
Private Delphi & Thermopylae Tour from Athens14 Reviews
Experience a private luxury tour of Delphi and Thermopylae. Explore the amazing site of Delphi and pay tribute to Apollo while consulting the Oracle Pythia.
- Pay tribute to King Leonidas of Sparta and his 300 Spartan warriors we will visit the amazing monument of his statue in Thermopylae
- Visit Thermopylae's Museum with and see the reenactment of the battle of Thermopylae in 3D
- Visit the archaeological site and see the Theatre, the Athenian Treasury, the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle, Pythia, the Navel of the Earth
- Experience the Museum of Delphi, with its spectacular collection of artifacts, including the Naxian Sphinx, the Charioteer and the Statue of Antinoos
- Enjoy traditional home-cooked lunch on the magnificent Caldera at Delphi, overlooking fabulous Itea
DescriptionSee the Gates of Fire, deriving from the hot sulphur springs and the cavernous entrance to Hades. Experience the monument of King Leonidas, erected in 1955 and created by the sculptor Vasos Falireas. At the Thermopylae Museum, learn about the 480 BC battle that changed the course of Greek history and western civilization before seeing the baths of Thermopylae. In Delphi, see the Temple of Apollo, the Ancient Theater, the Stadium, the Athenian Treasury, the Gymnasium, and the Sanctuary of Athena Pronaia. The Naxian Sphinx, which dates to 560 BC, is a fascinating stop before seeing the Metopes of the Athenian Treasury, Omphalos, Kleobis and Biton, Statue of Antinoos, and the famous Charioteer. Enjoy a traditional lunch on the Caldera at Delphi, overlooking fabulous Itea and Amfissa before driving back to a designated location in Athens.
IncludesHotel/port pickup and drop-off Private walking tour Roundtrip private transfer Transport by private, air-conditioned minivan On-board WiFi Handmade candies Refreshment wipes Bottled water
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult