Private Yacht Cruise on the Athens Riviera1 Reviews
Enjoy a luxurious private yacht cruise along the Athenian Riviera exclusively for your group. Snorkel, swim and paddle board from the yacht as you explore the area and enjoy Greek snacks and an unforgettable experience.
- Enjoy half a day on board a luxurious yacht in the Saronic gulf
- Visit secluded bays with crystal blue waters approachable only by boat
- Scuba, swim, paddle board and sunbathe from your own yacht
DescriptionAre you ready for a private yacht cruise in Athens Riviera on a luxurious yacht? If the answer is 'yes', get on board and relax under the blue sky and the Greek sun on a luxurious yacht. This private cruise is available for up to 22 people, and is ideal to share with family and friends. Enjoy a unique private cruise during sailing southwards parallel to the Athenian Riviera. There are two swimming stops where you can splash in crystal waters and around islets such as Fleves and Hydrousa. There is snorkeling and paddle board equipment on board for you use. You will have the opportunity to learn about the history of the area from the crew as you enjoy delicious Greek meze snacks and watch the sun set. This 5-hour cruise starts at 9:00 am from Marina Alimos, close to central Athens.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment and paddle board Water and one soft drink per person Fuel, VAT, crew of two persons Greek snacks (mezes) Lunch Gratuities (optional) Personal expenses
- Please bring towels and sun lotion. You may also need a light jacket (depending on the season)
- This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 22 people per booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability