Acropolis, Agora & Zeus Temple: Skip-the-Line Ticket & Audio
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Skip the line and enter the Acropolis, the Ancient Agora, the Temple of Zeus and many more attractions with your special combo ticket
- Download 3 digital audio tours on your phone and discover the majestic history of Ancient Athens
- Admire the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of the Olympian Zeus, the Museum of the Agora and many more landmarks
DescriptionEnjoy fast-track entry with a special combo e-ticket for the Acropolis and Slopes, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, Hadrian's Library, Olympieion, Kerameikos and Aristotle's School. Receive your ticket by email, skip the main ticket line and follow the expedited line to enter the archaeological sites. Download the three smartphone audio tours Acropolis Classic, The Great Debt: the Olympieion and Ancient Agora: The Birth of Democracy. Marvel at the Temple of Athena Nike, perched on the edge of the hill. Discover the riveting stories of the Erechtheion and the old temple of Athena. Don’t miss the chance to take in the magnificent panorama from the Belvedere viewpoint and then head to explore the world-famous attraction of Athens, the stunning Parthenon. Follow in the steps of the early citizens and learn about the ingenious methods used by the Athenians to defend their democracy from any malign influence. Your tour will also lead you to Mars Hill and the Pnyx, from where you’ll enjoy picture-perfect vistas to the Acropolis and the city stretching below. Weaving through the enormous pillars of Acropolics Hill, discover the turbulent 700-year history of the temple’s construction and its fate throughout the following centuries.
IncludesCombined entrance fee or adult multi-site e-ticket (for 7 archaeological sites in Athens) Skip-the-line service (ticket sent to your e-mail) Secure promo codes to access the tours after downloading the app 3 self-guided audio tours for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English Offline content with 3 offline interactive maps to avoid roaming charges Live guide Smartphone or headphones App not compatible with Windows phones Food and drinks
- GetYourGuide vouchers are not accepted at the entrances
- The e-ticket will be sent by the local supplier in a separate email (check your spam folder too)
- After booking, you’ll receive an email by the local supplier with your promo code and instructions for the 3 audio tours
- Skip the line and proceed to the entrance of each site with this e-ticket
- The ticket is valid for 5 days providing entry to 7 archaeological sites, you can enter each site once
- Print/download the e-ticket on your phone
- No live guide will accompany you
- Before your visit, download the mobile app and the tours: Acropolis Classic, Ancient Agora: The Birth of Democracy and The great debt: the Olympieion
- Android/iOS smartphone is required (Windows phones not compatible)
- Kindly note that the sites aren’t wheelchair accessible
Easy cancellationCancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
2 Labours of Hercules: Stymphalian Birds and the Nemean Lion
Visit two magnificent locations where, according to mythology, the hero and demigod Hercules performed two of his Labors - the Stymphalian Birds at beautiful Lake StymphaFrom €175.00
Adventure ParkMalakasa, Athens
A leisure park for kids and adults allowing you to take part in a number of fun outdoor activities like trampolining, archery and zip wire trails................
From 9-Day UNESCO Sites of Southern Greece Tour
On this 9-day tour from Athens visit 9 of Greece's 17 UNESCO sites. With your expert guides discover stunning examples of Greek architecture and civilization across the PFrom €1,950.00
In the Steps of Athenian Democracy Private Guided Tour
Get acquainted with the ancient heart of the city through this unique democracy-themed guided walking tour.From €320.00
Made In Morning Shopping Tour
Uncover a hidden community of Athens, one that is made up of artists, artisans and craftspeople. Athens is often described as one of the most “alternative” cities inFrom €105.00
Athens Food Safari Tour by Trikke
Savor traditional Greek delicacies on a 2.5-hour food safari of Athens by eco-friendly trikke scooter. Sample authentic “loukoumades” and a variety of cheeses. DiscovFrom €85.00