4-Day Self-Guided Tour of Mykonos and Santorini
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy the cosmopolitan party vibe of Mykonos
- Relax on the black sand beaches of romantic Santorini
- Stroll around the amazing Little Venice of Mykonos Town
- Watch the sunset from Oia on Santorini
- Visit the active volcano of Santorini
- Discover the famous bars and clubs of Mykonos
- See the iconic windmills in the harbor of Alefkandra
- Take optional boat or island tours, or just laze in the Mediterranean sun
DescriptionRelax on a 4-day self-guided tour of Mykonos and Santorini from Athens, and experience 2 of the most famous islands of the Aegean. Discover the sugarcube houses and historic windmills of Mykonos, and marvel at the black sand beaches of Santorini, where the sunsets are among the most fabled of the Cyclades. The tour is unescorted, allowing you to explore at your own pace, with round-trip transfers, ferry crossings, and 3-star accommodation (upgrades available) as part of the package. Day 1: A driver will pick you up from your hotel in Athens for a comfortable transfer to Piraeus Port. Here, embark on a 5-hour boat trip to Mykonos Port. Upon arrival, transfer to your 3-star hotel accommodation, and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Explore the top attractions of the party island, seeing the windmills near the harbor of Alefkandra. Wander the whitewashed streets, where upscale boutiques and charming cafés await. Marvel at tiny churches, and relax on the beach. In the evening, the village of Mykonos comes alive to the sound of chilled out music in the Little Venice neighborhood, while beach parties are popular across the island. Day 2: Transfer to Mykonos Port and board the ferry for the scenic crossing to Santorini. Upon arrival at Santorini Port, transfer to your hotel accommodation, and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Santorini is the southernmost of the Cyclades islands and considered one of the most romantic islands in the world. Admire beautiful white churches with cobalt blue domes, and the pretty pink bougainvillea and colorful flower pots of the homes and gardens. Day 3: Enjoy a day at leisure on Santorini, soaking up the sun on the famous black sand beaches. Alternatively, take one of the optional island or boat tours to explore the volcanic caldera. A trip to Oia on the north west tip of the island is considered a must to watch the sunset, ranked among the most spectacular in the world. Day 4: Enjoy some last minute beach time in the morning, or visit the town of Fira to purchase souvenirs and gifts in the shops. Restaurants overlook the famous volcano when you want to grab some lunch. In the afternoon, you’ll be transferred to the port from your hotel for the picturesque sail back to Athens.
Includes3-star or 4-star hotel accommodation Breakfast Economy ferry tickets Port transfers in Athens and the islands Lunch Dinners Drinks Tips (optional) and personal expenses Hotel Tax
- Please note that you can choose to stay in either a 3-star or a 4-star hotel • This is a non-escorted tour. You will have free time to discover the islands at your own leisure
- The duration from Athens to Mykonos is approximately 5 hours, from Mykonos to Santorini is approximately 2 hours and from Santorini to Athens is approximately 8 hours
- The hotel in Mykonos will be located close to Mykonos town or elsewhere on the island and in Santorini usually in Kamari or Perissa, depending on availability
- Please note that as of January 1 2018, a hotel accommodation tax will be applied. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Minivan Transfer between Athens Airport & Piraeus Port
Enjoy a private transfer between Piraeus Port and Athens International Airport with your experienced driver.2 ReviewsFrom €107.00
From Mycenae & Nafplio Small Group Day Trip & Lunch
Visit ancient Mycenae and Nafplio, the castle-crowned harbor town that served as Greece’s first capital, in a small group with a luxury vehicle. Walk through history &From €130.00
Athens, Acropolis & Museum Tour without Tickets
Experience the most important attractions in Athens on a tour of the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum. In addition, your guide will take you on a sightseeing tour of th220 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Diomidous Botanical GardenAttiki, Athens
A safe haven of lush greenery in the middle of the busy and bustling city of Athens................
Delphi Private Full-Day Tour from Athens
Enjoy a private 8-hour tour of Delphi from Athens and visit some of the city's most spectacular sights, including the Temple of Apollo, the ancient theatre of Delphi, the1 ReviewsFrom €500.00
Walking Athens with a Local
Explore the major sites of Athens by foot. Get your fill on the ancient history of the Greek capital, the best places to shop, and contemporary life. See the Acropolis, t1 ReviewsFrom €61.00