Koukaki District Small Group Food and Culture Tour
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the Koukaki neighborhood of Athens like a local
- Taste authentic flavors and off the beaten path locations
- Interact with a local host in the private ambiance of a small group of no more than 6 guests
- Go behind the scenes of a traditional pastry shop
- Meet local restaurateurs, entrepreneurs and fellow food lovers
DescriptionStart your food tour of the Koukaki neighborhood of Athens at 11:00 AM and journey through Greek culture, customs and traditions for 2.5 hours, 4 hours or 6 hours! Live like a local for a day in the company of an expert guide. Start the day as the locals do with some delicious Greek coffee at a cozy coffee shop. Taste authentic Greek pastries and hear stories behind a peculiar beverage, before a heavenly experience at a family-run sweet company! End the 2.5-hour tour with some savory delicacies from all over Greece. Tempt your sensations and continue with the 4-hour tour, where handmade treats will be offered at a local bakery, along with a wonderful meze in an authentic setting. Immerse yourself in the culinary scene and indulge your senses by opting for the 6-hour tour. Go behind the scenes at a traditional pastry shop and blow your mind with an explosion of flavors!
IncludesDrinks and bites equivalent to a Greek brunch (2.5-hour tour) Drinks and bites equivalent to a Greek breakfast and lunch (4-hour tour) Drinks and bites equivalent to a Greek breakfast, lunch and dinner (6-hour tour) Exclusive privileges from tasting locations, including behind the scenes access at some of the venues Professionally trained hosts with extensive local food and cultural knowledge (and great personalities!) Tips and gratuities Personal shopping Hotel pick-up and drop off
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 6 participants
- Tours include both sitting and standing stops at different venues
- Some food allergies and aversions can be accommodated with advance notice
- Please note that tours do not end at the starting point. However, detailed directions are provided for your return
- Tours operate rain or shine, so please dress accordingly
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2-3 kilometers are covered per tour
- Young foodies are welcome to join, but they must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 4 years old, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Athens City, Acropolis and Museum Tour with Entry Tickets
Experience the contrasts of Athens on a tour of the city center and archaeological ruins of the Acropolis. See the state monuments of Syntagma Square and learn more about11 ReviewsFrom €83.00
Afternoon at Cape Sounion & Temple of Poseidon
Journey to the southernmost tip of the Attica peninsula to spend the afternoon at Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon. Drive along the coastal road and get splendid v1 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Street Art Tour
Athens is a street art mecca and a veritable playground for street artists. In fact, the word graffiti derives from a Greek word! Join us on a journey through non-tourist2 ReviewsFrom €45.00
From Half-Day Ancient Corinth Tour
Depart from Athens for this half-day tour to Corinth to see its important ancient sites such as Corinth Canal, Temple of Apollo and the Port of Cehrees.9 ReviewsFrom €62.00
Flavors of Athens Private Food Tour For Families
Enjoy an exciting gastronomy tour specially designed for families. Discover the food culture of Athens in a fun way with several stops for tastings. Gain an entertainingFrom €200.00
National Garden 2-Hour Segway Tour
Segway through the green oasis of the National Gardens of Athens on an eco-friendly 2-hour private tour of the modern city center. The tour encompasses ancient ruins, the4 ReviewsFrom €59.00