Koukaki District Small Group Food and Culture Tour
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the Koukaki neighborhood of Athens like a local
- Taste authentic flavors and off the beaten path locations
- Interact with a local host in the private ambiance of a small group of no more than 6 guests
- Go behind the scenes of a traditional pastry shop
- Meet local restaurateurs, entrepreneurs and fellow food lovers
DescriptionStart your food tour of the Koukaki neighborhood of Athens at 11:00 AM and journey through Greek culture, customs and traditions for 2.5 hours, 4 hours or 6 hours! Live like a local for a day in the company of an expert guide. Start the day as the locals do with some delicious Greek coffee at a cozy coffee shop. Taste authentic Greek pastries and hear stories behind a peculiar beverage, before a heavenly experience at a family-run sweet company! End the 2.5-hour tour with some savory delicacies from all over Greece. Tempt your sensations and continue with the 4-hour tour, where handmade treats will be offered at a local bakery, along with a wonderful meze in an authentic setting. Immerse yourself in the culinary scene and indulge your senses by opting for the 6-hour tour. Go behind the scenes at a traditional pastry shop and blow your mind with an explosion of flavors!
IncludesDrinks and bites equivalent to a Greek brunch (2.5-hour tour) Drinks and bites equivalent to a Greek breakfast and lunch (4-hour tour) Drinks and bites equivalent to a Greek breakfast, lunch and dinner (6-hour tour) Exclusive privileges from tasting locations, including behind the scenes access at some of the venues Professionally trained hosts with extensive local food and cultural knowledge (and great personalities!) Tips and gratuities Personal shopping Hotel pick-up and drop off
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 6 participants
- Tours include both sitting and standing stops at different venues
- Some food allergies and aversions can be accommodated with advance notice
- Please note that tours do not end at the starting point. However, detailed directions are provided for your return
- Tours operate rain or shine, so please dress accordingly
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2-3 kilometers are covered per tour
- Young foodies are welcome to join, but they must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 4 years old, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Wine Tasting and Athens Trikke Combo Tour
Discover the wonders of Athens on an electric Trikke, and complete your tour with a premium wine tasting experience.From €105.00
Full-Day Private Tour
For those who seek the perfect city, this is Athens, which combines the old with the new and the modern with the history perfectly.1 ReviewsFrom €370.00
Athens Night Tour: 3 Hours by Segway
Ride around Athens at night on a special tour by Segway. Enjoy 3 hours of fun as you hear about the city’s history and take in many of its highlights. Experience the ni7 ReviewsFrom €89.00
Delphi and Meteora: 2-Day Bus Tour from Athens
Two day tour to Meteora monasteries including visit of Delphi archaeological site.2 ReviewsFrom €189.20
Painting the Parthenon Private Activity for Families
Participate in an entertaining painting activity which is perfect for young travelers and families. Climb up to Pnyx Hill and after admiring the spectacular views enjoy aFrom €180.00
Athens Sightseeing and Acropolis Half-Day Shore Excursion
Explore the ancient city of Athens from Piraeus Port with a private guide. See the splendor of the Acropolis and the new Acropolis Museum, visit the birthplace of the modFrom €490.00