Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cruise along the coastal paths of the Athens Riviera by electric trike
- Take a dip in the healing waters of Vouliagmeni Lake
- Experience the healing effects of the silky waters of a lake fed by underground springs
- Discover the blue flag beaches of Vouliagmeni
DescriptionExperience the beauty of the Athenian Riviera from a 3-wheel, electric vehicle on a safe and innovative 2.5-hour tour. Perfect for couples, groups, and families with kids, the specially designed vehicles will deliver you to the most beautiful beaches of Athens with ease. Start with a brief safety orientation briefing to ensure you feel confident operating the vehicle. Then, ride the narrow and sandy isthmus that connects Kavouri Beach to the mainland en route to Vouliagmeni Lake. Sunk in the remains of a huge limestone cave that is fed by lukewarm springs, the silly, brackish waters of the lake are said to have healing properties for rheumatism and arthritis. Along the way, sink your toes in the sandy beaches tucked between rocky shores.
IncludesElectric trikke rental with protective helmet Bottled water Safety orientation briefing Video footage (sent electronically after the tour) 3rd party liability insurance Light lunch Round-trip transfers
- No driving license is required to take this tour
- You can cancel for free up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refund will be issued for cancellations of less than 72 hours before the tour departure
- Please wear comfortable shoes and casual clothes, and don't forget your sunglasses and a hat
- Please bring your swimsuit if you are interested in swimming during the tour
- This tour is child-friendly
- All pictures and a GoPro video, taken during the ride, will be sent to you for free, delivered electronically after the tour
- The beaches at Vouliagmeni are consistently awarded the coveted EU blue flag for environmental excellence
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Attica Zoo and Shopping Combo Full-Day Tour
See more than 2,000 animals at the Attica Zoological Park in Athens, and then enjoy some retail therapy and save money on designer fashion at the MacArthur Glen shoppingFrom €110.00
From 3-Days Meteora Rail Tour
Join this 3-day/ 2-night rail tour from Athens to Meteora to discover the beauty and the history of a unique geological phenomenon and the Byzantine Monasteries listed as1 ReviewsFrom €225.00
From Arcadia Private Hiking Tour
Explore Arcadia on a full-day hiking experience with full transport to and from Athens. Hike along scenic trails. Visit the traditional village of Alonistena. Dine at a lFrom €750.00
Small-Group Evening Walking Tour
Discover some of the most vibrant districts of Athens, and experience firsthand the world-famous Athenian nightlife. You can engage with the locals, whilst also having thFrom €70.00
1-Hour Wine Tasting
Experience wine tasting in the center of Athens and taste some of the best Greek wines, all accompanied with selected Greek delicacies. Choose between 17 wines divided byFrom €40.00
Cape Sounion with Guided Tour in the Temple of Poseidon
Cape Sounio, Temple of Poseidon80 ReviewsFrom €49.00