From Scuba Diving at the Blue Hole
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the magical Blue Hole in Vouliagmeni
- Benefit from the local knowledge of experienced instructors
- Dive in safety and comfort
- Do something different during your time in Athens
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel or the port in Athens, and then avail of the perfect diving conditions of a site 25 to 45 minutes drive from the city center. Get a short safety briefing from an experienced instructor on arrival, and then explore the beautiful reefs and rock walls of the famous Blue Hole. Enjoy great visibility of up to 30 meters in the warm water, fed by the hot springs of Vouliagmeni. The Blue Hole resembles a man-made well near Vouliagmeni Lake, and is said to be connected to the lake via an underwater cave system that has yet to be explored. Benefit from easy access to reconnect with the natural world as the crew use an underwater camera to record memories, available to you free of charge if your desire.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Local guide/instructor Small group tour All necessary diving equipment DAN insurance Light refreshments Snacks Bottled water Optional gratuities
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All divers should be certified to at least Open Water Diver level and will be DAN insured
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended • All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring a towel and sunscreen
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
- Best Seller
From 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
Prehistory, the classical period, the Roman domination, the Byzantine Empire, the Crusades and modern times - Greece through the centuries will unfold before you on this4 ReviewsFrom €530.00
Taste of Half-Day Small Group Food Tour
Indulge in a stroll around the heart of the historic old city of Athens. Make more than 8 different stops during your walk and taste a variety of samples. Eat enough to fFrom €68.00
Wine Tasting and Athens Trikke Combo Tour
Discover the wonders of Athens on an electric Trikke, and complete your tour with a premium wine tasting experience.From €105.00
Temple of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour: From Athens
Take a half-day tour of Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon. Pass idyllic beaches as you leave Athens for some of the most gorgeous ruins of Ancient Greece. Your fun167 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Athens Combo: Greek Islands Cruise and the Acropolis Ticket
Enjoy a cruise to the fabulous islands of Poros, Hydra, and Aegina as well as skip-the-line entry to the Acropolis. Cruise around Saronic Golf with its crystal blue waterFrom €125.00
Athens Riviera Activities & Cape Sounion Private Tour
Savor sensational views of Cape Sounion and explore the sacred Temple of Poseidon on this private half-day tour from Athens. Set out on a thrilling coastal drive along thFrom €129.00