Shuttle Bus Service Piraeus Port to Athens Hotels
Are you a business owner in Athens?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Athens.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy comfortable, affordable transfers to and from Pireaeus Port and downtown Athens
- Meet at convenient points in the arrivals terminals and avoid having to wait at bus stops
- Avoid expensive cab fares and the hassle of public transport
- Travel from the port to the city in under 1 hour
DescriptionEnjoy a worry-free, affordable shuttle bus service from Athens Downtown hotel or apartment to the vibrant Port of Piraeus. A regular service runs twice a day and collection is directly from inside the Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location. What a better way to make your way to Piraeus Port so that cant be a stressful experience, but with this transfer from hotel lobby or apartment, you can wave goodbye to any anxieties. The service runs twice a day, based on the experience serving customers heading to the cruise terminals at 10.00 & 12.00 hrs. It is cheaper than any other door-to-door mode of transport in the city, such as flagging a cab, and much less hassle than public transport. Once on board, the shuttle bus travels non-stop to central Piraeus Cruise Terminal and drops you off there. Book the return journey and the bus will collect you from your cruise terminal for the drive back to hotel or apartment, a distance of approximately 20 kilometers.
IncludesTransfer to Athens city hotels Taxes Luggage service
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of large luggage and 1 item of hand luggage
- Any additional large luggage will be charged at 5 EUR per item. Extra hand luggage will not incur any additional charges. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 23 kilograms will be charged as an extra item. Any heavy or bulky luggage weighing more than 30 kilograms will be refused
- No carry golf bags, skies, surf boards or wheelchairs allowed
- All luggage is carried at passengers own risk and the company reserves the right at any time to refuse to carry unusually heavy and bulky luggage, where the company staff consider there is insufficient accommodation for such articles or the loading and unloading of the same may cause delay to the vehicle. This right may be exercised even where the luggage has previously been carried
- The supplier maintains a strict no smoking policy and no alcohol may be consumed on any of the vehicles at any time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Archeological Museum and Panoramic Private Tour in Athens
Visit one of the greatest museums in the world and enjoy a unique panoramic sightseing tour.From €400.00
Best of Athens Segway Tour
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out with this combination of our two most popular tours.4 Reviews
Private 2-Day Tour to Delphi & Meteora from Athens
Enjoy a 2-day trip from Athens that takes you to the archeological site at Delphi and to Meteora, home to centuries-old monasteries perched atop monolithic pillars. You’ll also visit Thermopylae, where King Leonidas fought for the freedom of Greece.
Mythical Rivers & Hills of Athens 3-Hour Walking Tour
On this guided walk you’ll come across ancient sanctuaries dedicated to mysterious gods, and Christian churches that replaced old temples, caves, and Roman baths. You’ll hear urban myths, see the remains of ancient neighborhoods, and visit sacred hills.
2 Labours of Hercules: Stymphalian Birds and the Nemean Lion
Visit two magnificent locations where, according to mythology, the hero and demigod Hercules performed two of his Labors - the Stymphalian Birds at beautiful Lake StymphaFrom €175.00
Adventure ParkMalakasa, Athens
A leisure park for kids and adults allowing you to take part in a number of fun outdoor activities like trampolining, archery and zip wire trails................
From 9-Day UNESCO Sites of Southern Greece Tour
On this 9-day tour from Athens visit 9 of Greece's 17 UNESCO sites. With your expert guides discover stunning examples of Greek architecture and civilization across the PFrom €1,950.00
In the Steps of Athenian Democracy Private Guided Tour
Get acquainted with the ancient heart of the city through this unique democracy-themed guided walking tour.From €320.00
Made In Morning Shopping Tour
Uncover a hidden community of Athens, one that is made up of artists, artisans and craftspeople. Athens is often described as one of the most “alternative” cities inFrom €105.00
Athens Food Safari Tour by Trikke
Savor traditional Greek delicacies on a 2.5-hour food safari of Athens by eco-friendly trikke scooter. Sample authentic “loukoumades” and a variety of cheeses. DiscovFrom €85.00