My Guide Website?
Athens: Ferry Boat Ticket to Aegina Island60 Reviews
Visit a Greek island at your own pace by taking the ferry boat from Piraeus harbor to the cosmopolitan Aegina. Receive your ticket by email and board the boat hassle-free to spend a memorable trip.
- Travel hassle-free to the island of Aegina from Athens
- Hop on the ferry from Piraeus harbor and take a short trip
- Explore Aegina Town and taste the world-famous 'fistiki aiginis'
- Swim at one of the bays or go on a mountain hike
- Visit the ancient Greek temple of Athena Aphaia
DescriptionWhen in Athens, visit one of the world-famous Greek islands for a day or two. Simply book your ferry boat ticket for Aegina which you'll receive in your email. With your e-ticket, go to the harbor of Piraeus, a 30 min metro ride from downtown Athens and board one of the boats. Choose one of the main departure times and a 1-way or 2-way boat transfer ticket. Aegina was the first capital of the modern Greek country in the 19th century and its main town is considered a cosmopolitan in the summer and charming in the winter. On the island, you'll find both organized and untouched human beaches, as well as majestic mansions, ancient Greek temples, arts, culture, and nightlife. There are wonderful mountain hikes for nature lovers and scenic villages with local-made delicacies and traditions. Give Aegina a couple of days more than you originally planned. It will happily surprise you and make you want to return, time and again.
Includes1-way ferry boat ticket Bar onboard for food and drinks (at extra cost) Booking and administration fees
- You will receive a link to download your ticket in your email (please check your spam folder too) Pets are allowed on board but only in the external areas of the boat, due to hygiene and allergy-precaution rules If you want a return ticket, book both options