My Guide Website?
Athens: Private Airport Transfer & Acropolis Ticket
Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer from Athens airport to your hotel or another place in Athens city center. Receive a skip-the-line entry ticket to the Acropolis upon arrival to use later at your own pace.
- Enjoy a comfortable stress-free private transfer upon your arrival to Athens airport
- Explore the Unesco-listed Acropolis at your own pace
- Skip the long lines and marvel at the world famous Parthenon temple
DescriptionArrive in Athens without having to worry about figuring out transportation to your accommodation. Meet your local expert driver who will wait for you holding a sign with your name on it, and drive you safely and quickly to your accommodation in Athens city center. Relax as you take advantage of this convenient journey to your hotel without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost. During the ride, your driver will give you your skip-the-line ticket for the Acropolis. Use this ticket at any point within 30 days so that you can visit the historic site hassle-free and at your own pace. The Acropolis is probably the most famous and most visited monument in the world from the antiquity. It is the symbol of Athens and its most famous landmark. The entrance ticket includes access to the Propylaea Gateway, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its stunning Porch of Maidens. The entrance ticket offers fast-track entry upon arrival at the site.
IncludesPrivate 1-way arrival transfer Airport transfer by luxury air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking professional driver Skip-the-line Acropolis ticket to use independently
- When you arrive the driver will be waiting outside the airport's arrival hall holding a sign written with the name of the lead traveler
- Each passenger may carry 1 item of luggage and 1 item of hand luggage
- The transfer is available only for Athens city center, not for the coastline or Piraeus
- Acropolis admission ticket will be given to you upon your arrival to Athens, is valid only for 1 single use during a period of 30 days
- Acropolis' opening hours are: April till 15th September daily between 8 AM - 8 PM (last admission at 19:30 OM ), 16th till 30th September daily between 8 AM - 7 PM (last admission at 6:30 PM), October between 8 AM - 6 PM (last admission at 5:30 PM), November to March 8 AM - 5 PM (last admission at 4:30 PM)
- At the time of booking please advise of your flight number, arrival time and the location or hotel where you want to go in downtown Athens (transfer not available for locations outside the city center)
- Baby strollers cannot be used in the Acropolis