Athens: Road Trip to Corinth, Epidaurus, and Nafplio
Leave Athens for the day, heading south off of mainland Greece. Whist there, encounter the three cities of Corinth, Epidaurus, and Nafplio, visiting and learning about their highlights as you travel.
- Tour the highlights of the Peloponnese from Athens
- Travel the Isthmus of Corinth, with its picturesque-yet-imposing natural beauty
- Check out the perfect acoustics at Epidaurus's 4th-century amphitheater
- Explore the harbor village of Nafplion
DescriptionVenture south out of Athens to discover highlights of the Peloponnese. Cross the Corinth Canal to leave mainland Greece, and explore Ancient Corinth, Epidaurus, and Nafplion. Begin by touring Ancient Corinth - antiquity’s most powerful commercial crossroads, before continuing on to Epidaurus. Whilst in Epidaurus, explore its theater and healing center - both of which were milestones in the evolution of western civilization. Finally, result in Nafplio, the country’s most picturesque town. Whilst there, take a route that is one of the most historically important, through a country steeped in history. At the conclusion of your day out sightseeing, return to your accommodation in Athens.
IncludesPrivate transportation WiFi on board Air-conditioned vehicle Bottled water Hotel, apartment, airport, or port pickup and drop-off service Licensed tour guide (optional at an extra cost) Entrance fees Personal expenses Gratuities (optional)
- The drivers are not official tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide fascinating commentary in fluent English
- Although your driver will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer most of your questions about the places you visit on this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability