My Guide Website?
Athens: The Wine Connoisseur Exclusive Private Wine Tasting
Experience the best wines of a top producer in Greece on this half-day wine tasting tour. Taste award-winning wines from two wine regions - Athens and Drama. Learn about Greece's winemaking traditions & history from your expert guide.
- Learn about Greece's winemaking traditions and history
- Taste 9 award-winning wines
- Experience 10-year-old vintage wine
- Enjoy a private tour of a wine museum
DescriptionEnjoy a selection of premium Greek wine from 2 major wine regions in Greece. Explore a contemporary wine museum with a private guide and savor the taste of authentic vintage wine. Step into a modern wine museum and discover Greece's long winemaking traditions and history. Learn about the different methods and ingredients used to make the perfect Greek wine. Continue to the winery to sample delicious wines from two major wine-producing regions: Attica and Drama. As you taste the wine, your WSET-certified guide will tell you interesting facts about each. Savor the different sensations of 9 award-winning wines paired with a selection of local snacks. Then, enjoy the opportunity to taste 10-year-old wine and experience the effect of aging on red wine.
IncludesProfessional guide 9 Award-winning wines 1 Vintage wine Bottled water Snacks Round-trip transportation
- Participants must bring proof of age. Alcohol will not be served to minors under 18
- Smoking is not permitted in vehicles or inside winery buildings