My Guide Website?
From Athens: Mycenae, Epidaurus, and Nafplio Private Tour14 Reviews
Travel south of Athens to discover the highlights of the Peloponnese region. Cross the Corinth Canal to leave mainland Greece and explore Mycenae, Epidaurus, and Nafplion on a full-day tour.
- See the highlights of the Peloponnese region on a day trip from Athens
- Visit the archaeological site of Mycenae, home to mythical King Agamemnon
- Discover the perfect acoustics at Epidaurus's 4th-century amphitheater
- Explore the quaint harbor village of Nafplion
DescriptionStart with pickup from your hotel, the airport, or the port in Athens and travel out of the city across the Corinth Canal. First, stop at the archaeological site of Mycenae, and discover one of the major centers of Ancient Greek culture. Home to the mythical King Agamemnon, discover its most notable features including the Mycenaean Acropolis, the tomb of Agamemnon, and the ruins of the Cyclopean Walls that once protected the city. Next, travel to the site of Epidaurus. Discover its well-preserved amphitheater with perfect acoustics and the healing center. See these ancient structures which are considered milestones in the evolution of western civilization. Finally, travel to the picturesque harbor village of Nafplio. Stroll through its charming narrow streets and admire the elegant houses and quaint cafes. Enjoy some time for shopping, lunch, or relaxing in the village. Then, be returned to Athens.
IncludesProfessional drivers with deep knowledge of history (not licensed to accompany you in any site) Hotel/ airport/ port pickup and drop-off Private transportation Air-conditioned vehicle WiFi on board Bottled water
- Drivers are not licensed tour guides, but they are knowledgeable and can provide commentary in fluent English
- Although your driver will not enter the archaeological sites with you, they can answer most of your questions about the places you visit on this tour
- Licensed tour guide is available at an additional cost