My Guide Website?
From Athens: Mykonos Day Trip by Plane and Ferry69 Reviews
Explore the beautiful blue and white village of Little Venice of Mykonos on a day trip from Athens. Spend time walking through the charming streets and enjoy panoramic views of the Aegean Sea.
- Walking tour on the famous island of Mykonos
- Free time for swimming
- Tour leader during the whole trip
- Bus and plane transportation
- Early morning arrival to avoid the crowd during the walking tour
DescriptionEnjoy a one-day tour to the most famous greek island. The bus will transfer you to the airport of Athens early in the morning, with plane departure at 615AM and the flight lasts 50 minutes. Upon arrival at the airport of Mykonos, you will get transferred to the city center by the local bus. Having arrived in the city center early in the morning, you will have a unique chance to explore it and enjoy its beauty while it is still quiet and not crowded. First, you will join a 60-minute walking tour among the whitewashed houses, with your tour leader. Be excited as you are walking along the labyrinthine narrow lanes surrounded by traditional buildings that compose the unique architectural style of the island. During the walking tour, you will visit the Little Venice of Mykonos, where the famous pelican strolls. If you are lucky enough, you may see him opening wide his wings to impress all those people who stop to take a picture with this beautiful bird! The tour leader will lead you up to the windmills hill, which is one of the most popular sightseeing spots of the island. There you will have a panoramic view of the city and the Aegean Sea. As you are wandering among the streets you will see plenty of little shops with local products. Apart from the little souvenir shops, you will have the chance to walk along the famous neighborhood called “Matoyiannia” where you will see some of the world’s most famous brands. You will have free time for lunch or swimming at the beach located next to the old port of the city, until 330PM. Then, the tour leader will meet you at a specified point so that you go altogether to the port. The ferry departs from Mykonos at 4PM and you will cross the Aegean Sea. Passing from the port of Tinos island, enjoy the greek summer sunset onboard. You will arrive at the port of Rafina at 840 PM. The driver will pick you up from the port and will transfer you back to Athens.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Trransportation to the airport of Athens by air-conditioned coach/mini-bus Transportation from the airport of Mykonos to Mykonos city centre by air-conditioned coach Air fare and taxes Transportation to the port of Mykonos by sea bus Ferry tickets Mykonos-Rafina port (Athens) Transportation from Rafina port to your hotel in Athens by air-conditioned coach/mini-bus Tour leader during the whole trip
- On the 29th of September and on all Wednesdays of October, the provider departs by ferry at 750 AM and is returned by plane at 11:50PM The tour includes walking along cobblestone streets Travel time by plane: make sure that you do not carry with you items that are not allowed by the airport authorities Passport or ID card are necessary for the passenger to be allowed on the plane. Early pick-up at around 4 AM Stay on the island: approximately 7 hours Plane and ferry arrival and departure times are subject to modifications due to weather conditions