My Guide Website?
From Mykonos: One-Way Private Helicopter Flight to Athens
Travel in style on a 45-minute private helicopter flight from Mykonos to Athens. Experience breathtaking views over the Aegean Sea as you feel the thrill of flying and touch down in the city.
- One-way private transfer from Mykonos to Athens on a private helicopter.
- Soak up incredible views of the Aegean Sea and the Greek Cyclades Islands.
- Avoid the hassle of a ferry transfer or an airline and save valuable vacation time with a 45-minute private flight.
- Flexibility to arrange a daytime departure time that suits best your vacation schedule.
- Let the logistics to our team of experts to coordinate your hotel/villa arrival.
DescriptionEnjoy a comfortable arrival at the city of Athens with our private Mykonos to Athens helicopter flight. After your hotel pickup meet our pilot at the private helicopter launch pad and soar up and away to see the Greek Islands and the Aegean Sea from the air. Within 45 airborne minutes, touch down in Athens. Let the logistics to our team of experts and enjoy a complimentary drop-off service to your Hotel, Villa, or destination of your choice. Our private helicopter can seat up to four travelers and is available for one-way helicopter transfers and day trips between all major Greek destinations and islands. This flight can accommodate up to 60kg of combined luggage. If you are traveling with more luggage, please contact us for a custom quote with an upgraded helicopter type. In case your group consists of more than four travelers, please contact us for a customized offer.
IncludesPickup & return from your Hotel, Airbnb, Villa, Port, or Airport. Professional pilot and a private helicopter. Ground transportation from/to the private helipad with a modern shuttle van or a luxury car. All fees and taxes. Baggage space of up to 60 kg of luggage.
- This flight is private and can accommodate a maximum of 4 persons Helicopter flight time is approximately 45 minutes Flights are available on a daily basis at regular intervals from 9:00 AM until sunset