My Guide Website?
4-Day Tour of Mycenae, Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi & Meteora18 Reviews
Enjoy a 4 day classical tour to Mycenae, Epidaurus, Olympia, Delphi & Meteora. Visit some of the finest Greek archaeological sites. Discover the UNESCO-listed classical monuments located in the Greek countryside.
- Take a 4-day tour through Greece
- Visit a selection of fascinating archaeological sites
- Gain an insight to the country's glorious past
DescriptionDay 1: Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive to Epidaurus, and pay a visit to the archaeological site and to the theatre, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Continue on to Nauplia for a short stop. Next, drive to Mycenae where you will visit the fascinating archaeological site. Depart for Olympia, passing through the central Peloponnese area and passing the cities of Megalopolis and Tripolis. Finally, arrive in Olympia for dinner and overnight stay. There is also a possibility of staying in Nauplia instead. (Dinner included). Day 2: In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum of Olympia. Drive via Patras to Rion, cross the channel to Antirion on the state of the art suspension bridge, known as the longest and most modern in Europe. Arrive in Nafpaktos, then continue to Delphi. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in Delphi. (Breakfast and dinner included). Day 3: First, visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. Depart for Kalambaka, passing through Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala. Arrive in Kalambaka, and savor a dinner before your overnight stay. (Breakfast and dinner included). Day 4: In the morning, visit the breathtaking Meteora. In the early afternoon, start the drive back to Athens passing via Thermopylae and Kammena Vourla. (Breakfast included). This tour offers the opportunity to visit the most impressive historical Greek sites, giving you an insight into the glorious past of Greece.
IncludesBus Guide Bilingual French-speaking guide only on Mondays Headphones Entrance fees 3 nights hotel accomodation with dinner and breakfast Free WiFi connection on the tour coach Free WiFi connection in the hotels Free Map of Athens and Greece
- Very important: children and students aged 5 to 18 must hold a valid passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will have to pay entrance fees again for the Archaeological sites or Museums
- Please note that accommodation is on a half-board basis
- On Monday the tour runs in English and French
- The tour departs at 08:30 and return on forth day approx 19:00
- Every Tuesday the tour will run in English
- Every Thursday the tour will run only in English (on certain dates)
- Rates valid per person in double/triple room
- Single travelers must add single supplement before final payment of the booking