My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis and Μuseum Private Guided Tour13 Reviews
Walk around the ruins of the greatest sanctuary of ancient Athens. Admire the unique masterpieces of ancient architecture while learning interesting and unusual information about ancient art, religion, politics and everyday life.
- Admire the major monuments and artifacts of the greatest sanctuary of ancient Athens
- Learn about the Greek gods and heroes
- Hear about ancient Greek religion, everyday life and Athenian society
- Take in the breathtaking views of Athens from the top of the hill
- Visit the stunning museum with masterpieces of ancient art
DescriptionExplore the most popular landmark of the city during a 3-hour tour in the company of a licensed archaeologist tour guide. Enter through the south slope of the Acropolis to avoid the main crowds. Walking up the sacred rock, see the hidden caves and sanctuaries and learn about the unknown cults of the area. Once at the summit of the hill, admire unique masterpieces of ancient architecture including the Propylaia, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and, of course, the Parthenon, the largest and most impressive temple. Hear the fascinating myths of Athens. Learn about the innovative architecture of the monuments, the scandals involving the artists and politicians of ancient times and the everyday and political life of classical Athens that made the city one of the greatest in the world. Visit the impressive contemporary building of the New Acropolis Museum made of concrete and glass offering a breathtaking view of the Acropolis and modern Athens. The exhibition space of more than 150,000 square feet includes unique examples of sculpture and architecture.
IncludesLocal, licensed guide archaeologist
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring your ID or passport and cash for the entry tickets. Or book online before the tour (recommended)
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions; rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€245.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today