My Guide Website?
Athens: Full-Day Island Hopping Cruise with Lunch & Transfer167 Reviews
Go island hopping in Athens on a wooden cruise boat for an entire day with lunch included. Sunbathe on the deck, explore the islands of Aegina and Agistri, and swim in the turquoise waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Athens: 4-Days Classical Tour with Meteora
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- From Athens: Hydra, Poros, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- From Athens: Delphi Archaeological Site Full-Day Guided Trip
- Experience a full day of sea and sun with a cruise to the Saronic gulf Islands
- Gaze and swim in the turquoise bays of Agistri and Moni island
- Enjoy a delicious Greek lunch and drinks & coffee onboard
- Save money and time with our free transportation to and from the Pier
- Explore the historical island of Aegina and the picturesque villages of Agistri island
DescriptionTake a day to explore the islands of Athens on a wooden cruise boat. Admire Agistri Island's natural beauty and walk through small villages. Next, arrive at the Island of Moni and enjoy swimming and lunch. Last, explore Aegina, with a visit to two temples and time to explore. Arrive at the meeting point and experience a warm welcome on board with coffee, juice, and pastries. Head out to sea and relax on the sofas on the boat or sunbathe on the deck until arrival at Agistri Island. Drop anchor at one of Greece's little island paradises, Agistri Island. Gaze at the amazing cliffs and hills covered with pine trees, swim in the emerald waters, and stroll through the traditional alleys of the small villages. Next, find yourself on the protected island of Moni, a small nature park with peacocks and deer as the only inhabitants. Enjoy lunch on the beach of Moni paired with Greek wine, beer, and soft drinks. Relax in the sun, swim, and snorkel in the turquoise water to admire the underwater world. The historical island of Aegina is the final stop. Admire this picturesque port and learn of the pistachio production that the island is famous for. Explore at your own pace and visit the Temple of Apollo and the Temple of Athena Aphaia before heading back to shore.
IncludesFull-day cruise on a traditional wooden boat Shore stops on the islands of Agistri and Aegina Stops for swimming and sunbathing Roundtrip transportation to and from the port from downtown Athens Lunch, drinks, coffee on the boat Crew WiFi on the boat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult The minimum drinking age is 18 years Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking In case of bad weather an alternative date or refund will be offered for the cruise Snorkeling masks cannot be provided due to covid restrictions During the winter period, itinerary and operating hours of the cruise might be changed