My Guide Website?
From Athens: Mykonos Day Trip with Ferry Tickets135 Reviews
Explore the picturesque blue and white village of Mykonos on a day trip from Athens. Spend time walking through the charming streets and enjoy panoramic views of the Aegean Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind in your hair on a fast ferry ride to Mykonos
- Take a dip in the cool, blue waters of the Aegean Sea
- Discover a labyrinth of winding alley ways and local shops
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the hills of Mykonos
- Explore the local culture and sights of Mykonos at your own pace
DescriptionSpend the day exploring one of the most famous Greek islands. Depart Athens and set out to discover the quintessential Greek island charm of Mykonos on a guided tour. Start your journey early in the morning with pickup from your hotel in Athens (around 5.00-5:30 a.m.). Relax with transfer to the Port of Rafina. With your tour leader, embark on the fast ferry to Mykonos. The ferry departs from Rafina at 7.20 and arrives in Mykonos at 9.50. From the port, board a local bus to the city center. Enjoy a 60-minute photo-walking tour among the whitewashed houses and the maze of Mykonos alleyways. Visit the Little Venice of Mykonos where the famous pelican strolls. Continue to the hill with the windmills, one of the most popular spots on the island. From there, walk to the Matoyiannia neighborhood for high-end shopping. Enjoy a few hours of free time. Have lunch at a local traditional restaurants or stop for a swim. Take the ferry back to Rafina and enjoy transfer back to your hotel in Athens. The ferry departs from Mykonos at 16.00 and arrives at Rafina at 18.35. Depending on the traffic, the estimated arrival time to your hotel in Athens city centre is 19.30-20.00.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Bus, sea bus, and ferry transportation, including ferry tickets Tour leader
- The tour includes walking along cobblestone streets Ferry arrival and departure times are subject to modifications due to weather conditions The early pickup is around 5:00 AM The stay on the island is approximately 7 hours Please make sure to provide a valid email address and Whatsapp number Nationality, date of birth, and passport/ID for all passengers are required for the tour