My Guide Website?
From Athens: Mykonos Day Trip with Ferry Tickets70 Reviews
Explore the picturesque blue and white village of Mykonos on a day trip from Athens. Spend time walking through the charming streets and enjoy panoramic views of the Aegean Sea.
- Feel the wind in your hair on a fast ferry ride to Mykonos
- Take a dip in the cool, blue waters of the Aegean Sea
- Discover a labyrinth of winding alley ways and local shops
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the hills of Mykonos
- Explore the local culture and sights of Mykonos at your own pace
DescriptionExperience the iconic blue and white village of Mykonos on a full-day excursion to the most famous Greek island. See the whitewashed houses and windmills that define this jewel of the Aegean on a 60-minute tour. Explore the area on your own schedule with free time on the island. Start with an early morning pickup and fast ferry to the island. Sail to the city center and take a 60-minute walking tour among the whitewashed houses and the maze of Mykonos streets. Explore the most popular photo spots on the island. Wander along the labyrinth of alleyways surrounded by classic Grecian buildings. Visit Little Venice of Mykonos. Continue towards the Flour Mills of Mykonos, one of the most popular sightseeing spots on the island, where you can feast your eyes on a panoramic view of the city and the Aegean Sea. Take a few hours of free time to walk to the Matoyianni neighborhood. Shop, enjoy lunch, go swimming, or explore the city. The tour leader will set a meeting point and time to return to the port of Mykonos and take the ferry back to Rafina where the driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guided tour Bus, sea bus, and ferry transportation, including ferry tickets Tour leader during the whole trip
- The tour includes walking along cobblestone streets Ferry arrival and departure times are subject to modifications due to weather conditions The early pickup is around 5:00 AM The stay on the island is approximately 7 hours Please make sure to provide a valid email address and Whatsapp number Nationality, date of birth, and passport/ID for all passengers are required for the tour