My Guide Website?
Acropolis: Private Guided Tour41 Reviews
Explore the Acropolis in the late afternoon on a private tour with an archeologist as your guide. This late start means that you’ll avoid the crowds and hot summer temperatures. Visit the Parthenon, the Erechtheum, the Temple of Nike, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
- Athens: Dinner in the Sky Experience
- Athens: Blue Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
- 3-Day Ancient Greek Archaeological Sites Tour from Athens
- From Athens: Cape Sounion Private Day Trip at Sunset
- Tour the Acropolis in a private group with an archeologist guide
- Start in the late afternoon and avoid the lines, the crowds, and the heat
- Visit the Parthenon, the ancient Theater of Dionysus, and other important sites
DescriptionVisit the Acropolis, the iconic landmark of metropolitan Athens, on a 2-hour private guided tour for up to 5 persons. Explore this protected Word Heritage Site with your private licensed archeologist guide. The tour begins in the late afternoon when the temperatures are cooler and you can take in the views over the city at sunset. You’ll also skip the morning lines and visit the popular monuments when they’re not as crowded. Visit the Parthenon, the Erechtheum, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Theater of Dionysus. Tour the site at your own pace on this private tour and learn about the history of the monuments from your knowledgeable guide.
IncludesPrivate tour Archeologist guide Bottle of water
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- A sunhat is recommended for your comfort
- EU citizens under 25 years old get free entrance, non-EU citizens under 25 years old get a 50% discount. Please bring your passport to ensure eligibility for reduced ticket fees
- Please be prepared to pay cash for the entrance ticket to the Acropolis on the day of the tour
- Please note that from 1 of November 2017 to 1 of May 2018 it is not possible book a tour starting later than 10:00 since Acropolis closes at 14:00 during the winter