My Guide Website?
Athens: 3.5-Hour Guided Tour of Traditional Greek Cuisine3 Reviews
Discover the history of Greek cuisine on a 3.5-hour tour of Athens and sample delicious dishes at eight different bars and restaurants. Follow your experienced guide around the city as you gain insight about the local way of life.
- Visit the neighborhoods of Monastiraki, Psirri, and downtown Athens
- Experience the culture of the legendary city
- Discover Greek culinary heritage with the help of a local guide
- Taste delicious traditional food at 8 different bars and restaurants
DescriptionEmbark on a challenging 3.5-hour gastronomy tour of Athens centered around authentic Greek flavors. Take the opportunity to explore the world-famous city passing through the Monastiraki and Psirri neighborhoods as well as a bustling downtown market. Follow your friendly expert guide as you wander down the city streets, listening to their culinary, cultural, and historical anecdotes. You’ll stop at eight different restaurants and bars, enjoying selected Greek delicacies and drinks along the way. Admire the beautiful architecture within the city while discovering locals’ favorite eateries. Experience the delicate nature of Greek cuisine and learn about the local dining culture and why it is so unique.
IncludesExpert local guide Foods and drinks Stops at 8 restaurants and bars
- It is advised to start the tour on an empty stomach
- Some dietary restrictions can be accommodated
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€86.03Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today