My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis and 6 Archaeological Sites Combo Ticket2310 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Athens and enjoy skip-the-line access to 7 of the city's top archaeological sites, including the Acropolis, Roman Agora, and Ancient Agora.
- Avoid the long lines of tourists and enjoy skip-the-line access to Athens' top sites
- Immerse yourself in Athens' ancient history at the Acropolis and the Roman Agora
- Explore Aristotle's School and the Keramikos Ancient Cemetery
- Wander through each of the sites at your own pace
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the city from Acropolis Hill
DescriptionSave time and money during your time in Athens with a pre-booked combo ticket that gives you skip-the-line access to 7 of Athens' top archaeological sites. Enjoy savings of up to 50% and avoid the long lines of tourists at the Acropolis, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, Temple of Zeus, Aristotle's School, Hadrian's Library, and Kerameikos Ancient Cemetery. Marvel at the Parthenon, a UNESCO World Heritage site, standing on Acropolis Hill, and immerse yourself in this impressive structure's 2500 years of rich history. Whilst there, visit the Ancient Agora that lies on the north-western slopes of the Acropolis. Learn more about this former artistic, spiritual, and commercial center. Just north of the Acropolis, explore the site of the Roman Agora, which was once the focus of public life in Athens. You can also enjoy access to the renowned Hadrian's Library and Temple of Olympian Zeus in the Olympion Site, as well as Kerameikos, the ancient cemetery that stretches to the banks of the Eridanos River and the nearby Lyceum.
IncludesSkip-the-ticket-line entry to Acropolis, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, Temple of Zeus, Aristotle's School, Hadrian's Library, and Kerameikos Ancient Cemetery Booking and administration fees One-time admission to each site with the same ticket
- This ticket allows you to enter each of the sites listed once within 5 days from the first use
- This ticket is valid for all ages — however, children under 5 years old and EU citizens aged 6-24 years old can also enter for free by going directly to the ticket booth of each site (ID or passport required)
- The skip-the-line tickets allow you to skip the ticket booth line but the security cannot be skipped
- The operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€36.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today