My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis and 6 Archaeological Sites Combo Ticket6736 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Athens and enjoy access to 7 of the city's top archaeological sites, including the Acropolis, Roman Agora, and Ancient Agora.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Enjoy access to Athens' top sites and avoid the ticket booth lines
- Immerse yourself in Athens' ancient history at the Acropolis and the Roman Agora
- Explore Aristotle's School and the Keramikos Ancient Cemetery
- Wander through each of the sites at your own pace
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the city from Acropolis Hill
DescriptionSave time and money during your time in Athens with a pre-booked combo ticket that gives you access to 7 of Athens' top archaeological sites. Enjoy savings of up to 50% and avoid the long lines of tourists at the Acropolis, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, Temple of Zeus, Aristotle's School, Hadrian's Library, and Kerameikos Ancient Cemetery. Enhance your experience with a self-guided audio tour as you wander around at your own pace. Marvel at the Parthenon, a UNESCO World Heritage site, standing on Acropolis Hill, and immerse yourself in this impressive structure's 2500 years of rich history. Whilst there, visit the Ancient Agora that lies on the north-western slopes of the Acropolis. Learn more about this former artistic, spiritual, and commercial center. Just north of the Acropolis, explore the site of the Roman Agora, which was once the focus of public life in Athens. You can also enjoy access to the renowned Hadrian's Library and Temple of Olympian Zeus in the Olympion Site, as well as Kerameikos, the ancient cemetery that stretches to the banks of the Eridanos River and the nearby Lyceum.
IncludesEntry to the Acropolis of Athens only on your preferred date and time slot One-time entry to each site with the same ticket Athens Old Town Plaka audio guide (all options) Acropolis and Parthenon audio guide (if option selected) 3 additional Audio guides in English (if option selected)
- Travel date and entry time slot cannot be amended This ticket is valid for all ages — however, children under 5 years old and EU citizens aged 6 to 24 years old can also enter for free by going directly to the ticket booth of each site (ID or passport required) Please note that the timeslot you are requested to choose refers only to your visit at the Acropolis of Athens. The rest of the archaeological sites can be visited without any time slot limitation, within opening hours, with the same ticket. Each site can be visited 1 time only and all sites should be visited within 5 calendar days from activation (first admission) You can enter the Acropolis 15 minutes before or after your chosen time slot and can stay at the site for as long as you like. The operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting Security checks cannot be skipped with this ticket