My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis and Acropolis Museum Private Guided Tour49 Reviews
Join a private walking tour of the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum in Athens with an Expert Archaeological Guide, and explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site at your pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Imagine the former glory of an ancient Greek city as you roam the Acropolis
- Enjoy personal attention at all times with a private guide leading the tour
- Listen to the history of classical Greece from your licensed archaeologist guide
- Marvel at artifacts in the Acropolis Museum and see the ruins of the Acropolis
- Meet your guide at your Hotel if in easy walk of the Acropolis
DescriptionJoin a licensed archaeological guide on a private walking tour of the Athens Acropolis, the Parthenon temple, and the New Acropolis Museum. Follow your guide as they bring to life the pinnacle of the classical Greek period with many of its masterpieces housed in the nearby museum. Start your tour at the state-of-the-art New Acropolis Museum to see multiple masterpieces from the Acropolis along with models, videos, and interactive installations. Listen as your guide sheds light on the most impressive and significant pieces along with the stories and legends behind them. Get a deep understanding of the core of the golden age of classical Greece with a tour of both the Acropolis and the Museum.
IncludesProfessional licensed archeological guide 3-Hour Tour of the Acropolis and New Acropolis Museum Fully private tour for your group only
- The Acropolis has steps and uneven surfaces
- The tour start time is flexible and is coordinated after booking
- In the event of limited availability, the starting time may be changed