My Guide Website?
Athens, Acropolis & Museum Tour without Tickets307 Reviews
Experience the most important attractions in Athens on a tour of the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum. In addition, your guide will take you on a sightseeing tour of the city, including visits to Parliament House and the National Garden of Athens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Visit the Acropolis with a professional licensed guide
- See other highlights of the city including the National Garden of Athens
- Tour the Acropolis Museum, and learn more about this important archeological site
DescriptionOn this comprehensive city tour you’ll see some of the most important landmarks and sights in the historical center of Athens. You’ll also tour the Acropolis, enjoying an in-depth guided tour of this World Heritage Site. The 5-hour tour begins inside the Syntagma metro station where your guide will show you the archaeological finds that came to light during the construction of the metro. Head on to Parliament House and the Monument to the Unknown Soldier. See the changing of the guard before continuing on to the National Garden of Athens and the beautiful neo-classical Zappeion Hall. In front of the hall, note the Hadrian’s Arch Tower. Enter the famous Plaka district, and continue on the beautiful pedestrian walkway of Dionyssiou Areopagitou to the Acropolis. Begin your ascent while taking in spectacular views of the city below. Your guide will provide a detailed account of the monuments of the Acropolis, including the Parthenon, Erechteion, Propylaia, and the Nike Temple. Learn about surrounding landmarks, such as the Dionysus Sanctuary, Philopappos Hill, Mars Hill, and the Ancient Agora. The tours ends at the New Acropolis Museum, where you’ll have a chance to see some of the more than 4,000 magnificent objects that were unearthed during the excavation of the site. Skip-the-Ticket Line Access We are pleased to offer all our guests a convenient skip-the-ticket-line service. We take care and pre-purchasing the entrance tickets for each archaeological site and Museum visited during the tour, saving you the hassle of buying them online or queuing up at the ticket counters. However, please be aware that even with our skip-the-ticket-line service, there might be some waiting time required for security checks. This is because visitor numbers can fluctuate unpredictably at the sites throughout the day. The typical waiting time falls within 0 to 10 or 30 minutes, though on rare occasions, it might be longer.
IncludesLocal licensed guide Tour Skip-the-ticket line service Athens guide magazine Athens map
- You need to pay cash for your entry ticket at our check-in location just before the tour (approximately €35 per person). The activity provider will secure your tickets for your specified time Opting for an independent ticket purchase (discouraged) requires 24-hour advance notice to the activity provider. Failing that, you will also have to pay for the tickets they buy for you Please be cautious when acquiring your ticket, as selecting an incorrect date, time, or guest type may result in a non-refundable tour fee. Strict Acropolis entry times mean the tour can't wait for latecomers. No refunds will be given All visitors undergo airport-style security; expect peak season waits of up to 30+ minutes. Cutoff times sync with Athens local time. Tours run rain or shine. Accurately select EU or NON-EU citizenship during booking. Incorrect choice may mean paying the price difference or tour forfeiture. A valid passport is required for verification.