My Guide Website?
Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour456 Reviews
Explore the Acropolis Monuments on a guided walking tour. Choose to visit the state-of-the-art Acropolis Museum and enjoy a unique and personalized tour of the landmark monuments of Athens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Athens:If youʻre booking your trip to Athens last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Athens Riviera Trikke Bike Tour & Vouliagmeni Lake
- Athens: The Original Greek Food Tour
- Athens: Museum of Illusions Admission Ticket
- Nea Makri: Marathon Cape & Bay of Schinias Snorkeling Trip
- Athens: Acropolis, Parthenon, & Acropolis Museum Guided Tour
- Explore the ancient monuments of the Acropolis in Athens and see the Parthenon
- Learn from a licensed experienced guide and take pictures of the city below
- Admire the Caryatids at the Erechtheion and walk in the Theater of Dionysus
- Visit the Acropolis Museum and wander in state-of-the-art galleries
- Marvel at the Temple of Athena Nike, gateway of the Propylaea, and more
DescriptionExplore the history of Athens on a walking tour with a licensed guide. Start at the city's most monumental site, the iconic Acropolis. Admire the astonishing collection of sculptures that describe more than 2,500 years of history, from the glorious first theater of humanity at the Theatre of Dionysus to the healing Temple of Asclepius, and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus. See the Temple of Athena Nike (Temple of Wingless Victory), the gateway of the Propylaea, the Porch of the Caryatids at the Erechtheion, and the crowning glory of the Parthenon. Your licensed guide will explain the roles the various monuments played at the center of classical civilization in the western hemisphere. Book the option with the Acropolis Museum to visit the state-of-the-art Acropolis Museum, where relics from Ancient Greece await you in spectacular displays.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen, water and a hat
- People under 18 years old and students should bring their passport to ensure they are eligible for reduced ticket fees
- On Mondays the Acropolis museum closes at 16:00. Instead, your tour will visit the Acropolis monuments and Ancient Agora
- Please be prepared to pay cash for the entry ticket to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum on the day of the tour